March 5, 201412 yr Have Hawkins and Willis quit? Hawkins plays with energy and enthusiasm that is sorely needed on this team.
March 5, 201412 yr Hawkins plays with energy and enthusiasm that is sorely needed on this team. Struggles on both ends.
March 5, 201412 yr Willis has barely played this season anyway. Hawkins is limited by his offense so Polson has taken his minutes. Don't think either have "quit" though. Are they not on the bench? Just wondering how neither can sniff any minutes on this team. Both provided team with solid minutes earlier in season.
March 5, 201412 yr Just wondering how neither can sniff any minutes on this team. Both provided team with solid minutes earlier in season. I am surprised about how Hawkins disappeared.
March 5, 201412 yr Have Hawkins and Willis quit? Cal won't give them a chance. Randle said Willis was the best shooter on the team in practice. But we'll never know how he could do in an actual game. I wouldn't doubt that he doesn't transfer. Couldn't much blame him.
March 5, 201412 yr Just when I was wondering if there were any refs still in the gym a whistle finally blows.
March 5, 201412 yr What has happened to Young? Just does not seemed to be involved in the last few games......
March 5, 201412 yr Cal won't give them a chance. Randle said Willis was the best shooter on the team in practice. But we'll never know how he could do in an actual game. I wouldn't doubt that he doesn't transfer. Couldn't much blame him. I don't see any reason why Cal can't find Willis some minutes against all these zone defenses the Cats see.
March 5, 201412 yr Just when I was wondering if there were any refs still in the gym a whistle finally blows. Hand to hand combat inside the lane.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.