February 28, 201412 yr Author Bad free throw shooting by UK and poor play by our guards sends this one to OT. Not having a true point guard this year has killed UK.
February 28, 201412 yr Author I find it difficult to watch UK. It's painful. And I just had umbilical hernia surgery Tuesday and I have enough pain without this.
February 28, 201412 yr Why a freaking LOB at a time like this? If we paid attention to team play and free throw shooting the way we did the lob, we'd be unstoppable.
February 28, 201412 yr There have been 3 rebounds in the OT that have bounced on the floor without a UK player attempting to get it.:idunno:
February 28, 201412 yr Author A team that seems to center their offense around drives to the basket would appear to realize that concentrating on making free throws, whatever work effort it takes to accomplish it, would be of paramount importance.
February 28, 201412 yr #5 Harrison brother has no business touching the ball late in the game. Randell bailed him out against LSU.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.