Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK-Arkansas updates

Featured Replies

Because I have been watching the game. Have you?

 

No, I just guessed that UK was in the bonus.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, I just guessed that UK was in the bonus.

 

Thank you Kreskin. You're a genius.

  • Author

What the heck is willie doing??? Jeez!!!!

What the heck is willie doing??? Jeez!!!!

 

I'd quote a coach I know but I'd get banned.

UK will shoot the bonus for the final 11:00... How do you figure? :lol2:

 

You know why? Because Pervis Ellison doesn't get the Jordan Rules. You gotta earn those. :)

  • Author

Cats look about as smooth as sandpaper.

Cats look about as smooth as sandpaper.

 

The game has gone just like Mike Anderson games go.

The game has gone just like Mike Anderson games go.

 

I'm just wondering where he got the idea to wear that suit/shirt/tie combo.

  • Author

Young is just a flat out bad free throw shooter. I'd about as soon have WCS at the line.

  • Author

Why a freaking LOB at a time like this?

Not even surprised that the previous bad pass was made.

No one to blame but UK FT shooting

Man this team is dumb.

  • Author

Overtime. If UK loses this game it's because if terrible free throw shooters! Beyond all the other stupid mistakes they've made tonight it's free throws that have killed them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.