Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard vs PCC District matchup

Featured Replies

I'll take Hazard in a close one 65 - 60. I look for these two teams to really get after each other which will be a plus for Leslie in the finals. Can anyone tell me how the bracket would have been had they seeded. Either way there was going to be two very good teams playing each other in the first round.

 

 

There is no way to tell because to seed all teams in the district have to play each other two times. I personally think all teams in every district should have to seed and it shouldnt be something they get to vote on.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though the teams didn't play each other twice. If they would have seeded it would have been.

 

1 Perry Central 3-1

2 Hazard 2-1

3 Leslie Co. 3-2

4 Buckhorn 0-4

 

This is based on winning Pct. against each other in District play.

I think Hazard has the potential to win. Just have to see what happens on the floor, but I think this is Hazards year to pull out an "upset".

It's PCC's to lose. I like the Commodores but would not bet my lunch money.

  • Author

Hazard seems to be peeking at the right time. PCC has been consistant all year win by a few lose by a few. This time the Bulldogs send the Commodores to spring training a little earlier than normal. Sorry PCC, it is Hazards year to win the GAME

This is one of the better match -ups in first round district play. Will be keeping my eye on this one to see who wins. Best of luck to both teams. :thumb:

Have to go with Hazard in the Coliseum but nothing would surprise me at this point in this crazy Aseason!!!

Hazard by six in a good one.

I'm going to say Hazard by 1. But who knows. I do think that the winner of this game will win the 14th region...with Lee Co. having a shot to.

I have been waiting for this game all year......PCC by 1 in double ot.

This will be a hard game to get in to watch. I hear that they are going to let only the first 2200 people in per the fire marshall. The gym is a special place to watch Hazard vs PCC. This could be one of the best district games in the state. Either team could win but it will probably come down to freethrows.

In an all out war!

 

Hazard 62

PCC 59

 

but like KIDS FAN said I wouldn't bet my lunch money on it!!

This should be one of the greatest games of the season.....

 

PCC 67

Hazard 65

 

You really never know who's gonna win this one though.....

pcc because of tradition, these teams are alike and it will be a great game but Hazard's offense depnds on Hicks and Coach Holland will figure something out to contain him. PCC 68 Hazad 61

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.