Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 80 Mississippi 64

Featured Replies

Marshall Henderson was "properly" welcomed to Rupp Arena last night. This cracks me up:

 

Team looked a whole lot better, as everyone else has said. Willie had energy and enthusiasm to boot. Loved the way we rebounded the ball as well.

Love the new player intro they introduced last night.

 

The video features former UK stars Tayshaun Prince, Jodie Meeks, Terrence Jones, DeMarcus Cousins and Anthony Davis as well as former Wildcat coach Joe B. Hall. The themes of the video were similar to what Calipari has asked of his team of late: Play every possession. Play with passion. Play like Wildcats.

‘Play like Kentucky’ intro video

www.coachcal.com

UK's new intro video was The video features former UK stars Tayshaun Prince, Jodie Meeks, Terrence Jones, DeMarcus Cousins and Anthony Davis as well as former Wildcat coach Joe B. Hall.

 

'Play like Kentucky' intro video - CoachCal.com

 

Thanks for posting. I like that one a lot too. Got chills on Joe B. Hall's part.

Henderson is pretty much a nut...but he sure is fun to watch:

 

[video=youtube;uprEZse-M9Y]

Henderson is pretty much a nut...but he sure is fun to watch:

 

The kid is starved for attention. Sadly I see people like him almost every day.

Cats took care of business. I thought last night was one of their best games this season, particularly in the 2nd half. Every single player put forth the type of effort necessary to make a run in March. It helps that Ole Miss has no low post presence, but overall I'm pleased with the Cats performance & their continued improvement.

Cats took care of business. I thought last night was one of their best games this season, particularly in the 2nd half. Every single player put forth the type of effort necessary to make a run in March. It helps that Ole Miss has no low post presence, but overall I'm pleased with the Cats performance & their continued improvement.

 

We had 5 players in double figures.

Cal comments making a stir with the media on twitter. Here is what he said and a few twitter quotes.

 

this is the most overanalyzed team I’ve ever seen in the history of the game, at any level, in any sport. There is a weekly update on what we are and what we’re not.

Then they go to Synergy, and take out every play to show where we’ve ‑‑ I’ve never seen it. Our losses are worse than every other loss in the country. We lose, you’re not in the top 25.

 

“Here’s what I would say. It’s you guys here, but it’s national. It’s everywhere, and that’s why kids want to play here, but that’s what makes it hard here. Everybody has an opinion, and they write them, and then is it their opinion or their hope that they’re writing?

 

Pat Forde ✔ @YahooForde

Follow

Hyperbole gold medal to Cal: "This is the most overanalyzed team I’ve ever seen in the history of the game, at any level, in any sport."

 

Jeff Goodman ✔ @GoodmanESPN

 

@GaryParrishCBS Did you drop Kentucky out of the poll again? I think Calipari did his version of Poll Attacks on you yesterday.

 

 

Gary Parrish ✔ @GaryParrishCBS

Follow

For the record, my ‘hope’ is that UK is great. I had the Wildcats preseason No. 1. When they’re great, I look smart. I root for me. Always.

Basketball | Kentucky Sports Radio

 

 

 

Outside of Randle, I thought the entire team turned in a really good performance last night. Really like the way Andrew Harrison is starting to come around.

Big win. But James Young did not have a good game at all. As a team looked great in the 2nd half. Didn't shoot the 3 well and did miss 10 FT's and still pulled away.

Really like the way Andrew Harrison is starting to come around.

 

Agreed. He's playing pretty well of late.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.