February 1, 201412 yr I would have to see it again to answer for sure. It looked to me like the Missouri player may have been in bounds when he first touched the ball but almost immediately stepped out of bounds. He had both feet out of bounds when the official blew the whistle. It could have been that the baseline official was looking to see if they both had possession which means he wasn't looking at the feet.
February 1, 201412 yr It could have been that the baseline official was looking to see if they both had possession which means he wasn't looking at the feet. By rule though, if a player in a tie ball is standing out of bounds, the other team gets the ball, right?
February 1, 201412 yr I would attack the rim every possession. It is a foul every time by these refs today.
February 1, 201412 yr Still over 7 minutes left. Feels like a lifetime. I was much happier at the 16 pt lead.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.