February 1, 201412 yr I am not one to complain about refs, but Missouri is getting every call or no call this last 4 minutes. That was an obvious push off by the Missouri guard on that last drive.
February 1, 201412 yr Tell me if I'm missing something because that didn't look like a foul at all. Why even give them the opportunity to call it?
February 1, 201412 yr So his arm is right on Randle's forearm as he puts up his shot in the lane - nothing. Possibly the win from Young's hand hits the three point shooter (and I'm being real gracious there), foul.
February 1, 201412 yr Tell me if I'm missing something because that didn't look like a foul at all. I didn't see one, either.
February 1, 201412 yr Why even give them the opportunity to call it? You're not supposed to challenge the three point shooter? He didn't touch him, what else can you do other than not defend? That goes over real well with coaches too.
February 1, 201412 yr Could be looked at as an impressive win given the foul trouble, questionable calls and overall stupidity of the last 10 minutes.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.