Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. X Football

Featured Replies

Heard there has been some shake up on the Tigers staff for next year. Big change is on Defensive side of ball anyone have any news on this..

  • Replies 55
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard there has been some shake up on the Tigers staff for next year. Big change is on Defensive side of ball anyone have any news on this..

If you're going to start it, spill it, what have you heard?

Heard there has been some shake up on the Tigers staff for next year. Big change is on Defensive side of ball anyone have any news on this..

The AD isn't talking.

If you're going to start it, spill it, what have you heard?

 

That's what I was thinking.

IF this is true then I would be surprised. I thought X's D played well. Their issues were on the O side.

IF this is true then I would be surprised. I thought X's D played well. Their issues were on the O side.

 

That is debatable. However, the problem shouldn't just be with the coaching staff. The talent pool of St. x has dropped

We can debate but I've heard no one deny that last year's X team was stocked to play Glaser ball but the powers that be yanked the carpet out from under him. The D staff should't shoulder the blame.

 

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Forum Runner

The blame can be shared throughout the program for the 2013 season. From administration all the way to the lowest man on staff.

 

Coach Wolford has to find "his" guys and if that means replacing guys on the defensive side of the ball then he has to make that decision. It will be hard to disagree with a change if one is made.

I was just there Saturday and there was not even a hint or rumor of changes. School is back in and lifting is going on so you would think that this type of info would be out.

I was just there Saturday and there was not even a hint or rumor of changes. School is back in and lifting is going on so you would think that this type of info would be out.

 

Seems like this is another of the long list of "rumors" that are started with no credible background.

 

:walk:

Seems like this is another of the long list of "rumors" that are started with no credible background.

 

:walk:

 

Heard rumblings of Bart Bruener coming back to coach the defensive side of the ball. He was part of Glaser's staff before Wolford

Heard rumblings of Bart Bruener coming back to coach the defensive side of the ball. He was part of Glaser's staff before Wolford

I just got confirmation from a very good source. Walsh is out. Bart Bruner is in as DC for the Tigers.

Interesting movement. I was a senior in '04 when Coach Bruner first started at X and I have always thought highly of him. I would have thought Coach Wolford would try to get away from some of the "Glaser" guys if he were to make changes on the defensive side.

There's always a lot of pressure on the coaches at X......and Trinity.

Nothing on X website denying or confirming.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.