Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which '13-'14 UK Player Will Eventually Be The Best NBA Player???

Who Eventually Becomes The "Best" NBA Player? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Eventually Becomes The "Best" NBA Player?

    • Willie Cauley-Stein
      10%
    • Aaron Harrison
      0%
      0
    • Andrew Harrison
      5%
    • Dakari Johnson
      0%
      0
    • Marcus Lee
      0%
      0
    • Alex Poythress
      5%
    • Julius Randle
      63%
    • James Young
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Guys who can fill it up like Young should have the green light, as long as their shot selection isn't detrimental to the team philosophy.

I voted Andrew Harrison, but I don't think any of these guys will be all that stellar.

WCS has so much upside and I love his improvement from last season. I still think Julius has the best career but his roof is lower than WCS's.

Young reminds me of Mo Peterson . My vote goes Randle.

I voted Randle, just because we know what we will get from him. The highest ceiling on the other hand..

  • Author

Looking at all these responses as a fan of UK, I think this is a very good problem to have.

 

The team has come a long way so far this year, but I think last year and this year is going to remind everyone of just how special of a group the 2012 team was.

I voted for Randle. He could be a Zach Randolph type, IMO.

If Young can find a consistent shot than he will be pretty dang good. He has the ability to get after it on the rebounding end too so he probably is the most complete player

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.