[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]16[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left] [/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]60[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #FFFFFF]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]St. Henry -- Plummer 11, Goetz 17, Wallenhorst 6, Noble 8, Rechtin 13, Kunsten 10.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #FFFFFF]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Tates Creek -- Sturdivant 4, Duke 13, Hart 5, Rose 4, Davis 17, Patterson 5, Fucci 12.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I didn't get to this one. Congrats to the Crusaders on the W. Looks like a pretty balanced stat line. Hope we can get a full report.

Crusader backcourt was alive and kicking tonight!

Sophomore Adam Goetz was spectacular.

Rechtin and Plummer's shots were falling tonight.

Kunstek and Noble were saddled with early fouls and sat the bench for a spell, yet still contributed a combined 18 points.

Green and Wallenhorst were strong on both ends to get the win.

And Jake Noble and Lou Cantrell also got in on the action.

Good to hear Goetz played so well. There is a ton of potential on this Cru team.

St Henry can be a tough out if they get contributions across the board like they did last night.

Agreed.

Although they've yet to find their signature win in the 9th, they sneakingly seemed well positioned to play the dark horse, and come regional tourney time, it wouldn't be terribly surprising if they start reaching their pinnacle to play spoiler, or at least throw a significant hat in the ring, making things tough for one of the top teams who better be careful with any sense of entitlement, and unwisely overlook them.

They do have the necessary elements, and are well coached.

I certainly wouldn't want to be the team that has to face them come tournament time. I don't think they'll be an easy out for anyone.

Good to hear Goetz played so well. There is a ton of potential on this Cru team.

Agreed. Goetz is going to be a player. As he gets in the weight room and gets stronger, watch out! Kid has a really nice game.

A lot of potential in that soph class with Goetz, Green, and Wallenhorst.

Agreed.

Although they've yet to find their signature win in the 9th, they sneakingly seemed well positioned to play the dark horse, and come regional tourney time, it wouldn't be terribly surprising if they start reaching their pinnacle to play spoiler, or at least throw a significant hat in the ring, making things tough for one of the top teams who better be careful with any sense of entitlement, and unwisely overlook them

They do have the necessary elements, and are well coached.

I certainly wouldn't want to be the team that has to face them come tournament time. I don't think they'll be an easy out for anyone.

I've said the same thing from the beginning of the season. Some great athletes and very dangerous.