January 6, 201412 yr If he does that I buy you the meal of your dreams and I will personally drive down to pick you and the wife up and be your chauffeur for the evening. We can say what if all we want buddy, but the facts are the facts, dalton has 0 wins in 3 tries, to say he will win it all next year is quite the leap don't you think? He had one of the best teams in the AFC at his hands this year and couldn't even beat the lowest seeded team in the playoffs. That's the same leap Eli made. Winless in the postseason to Super Bowl champ. I'm not saying that is what is going to happen. I just think it is too early in Dalton's career to close the book on him. Even Joe Flacco won a Super Bowl. Joe. Flacco.
January 6, 201412 yr That's the same leap Eli made. Winless in the postseason to Super Bowl champ. I'm not saying that is what is going to happen. I just think it is too early in Dalton's career to close the book on him. Even Joe Flacco won a Super Bowl. Joe. Flacco. Flacco is a far better post season performer than Dalton. Far doesn't even really describe it either. Hasn't he played in 3 or 4 AFC title games? He wins on the road and against HOF QB's regularly in the post season.
January 6, 201412 yr If we are going to use last year's results then winning the division that is home to the defending Super Bowl champs should count for something. Ok we'll use this years only. The 9ers have 13 wins and a game next week. The Gals have?
January 6, 201412 yr Flacco is a far better post season performer than Dalton. Far doesn't even really describe it either. Hasn't he played in 3 or 4 AFC title games? He wins on the road and against HOF QB's regularly in the post season. 2-1, 1-1, 1-1, 1-1, 4-0.
January 6, 201412 yr Ok we'll use this years only. The 9ers have 13 wins and a game next week. The Gals have? Nothing. As a Bucs fan I'd be happy to make the playoffs. I remember when they went from making the playoffs to winning a playoff game to making to the conference title game to winning the conference title game to winning the Super Bowl. It was a gradual process. Not instant.
January 6, 201412 yr That's the same leap Eli made. Winless in the postseason to Super Bowl champ. I'm not saying that is what is going to happen. I just think it is too early in Dalton's career to close the book on him. Even Joe Flacco won a Super Bowl. Joe. Flacco. Joe Flacco was also the first QB in NFL history to win a playoff game in his first 5 years in the league........please don't compare Dalton to Flacco. Not even close.
January 6, 201412 yr Everyone in their right mind would take Kaepernick over Dalton.......I'd take Case Keenum over Andy Dalton..
January 6, 201412 yr Nothing. As a Bucs fan I'd be happy to make the playoffs. I remember when they went from making the playoffs to winning a playoff game to making to the conference title game to winning the conference title game to winning the Super Bowl. It was a gradual process. Not instant. My friend, even as a Buccs fan and their pathetic beginnings still doesn't come close to comparison to what the Bengals fans have been through. You have a Super Bowl win. That is all I ask for, just 1 SB win. You may have thought that the time between the Buccs first making the playoffs to their super bowl win was a long stretch, sorry it wasn't nearly a 46 year stretch or even 23 year stretch. We have been waiting 23 years just for a playoff win....no other team in the entire league has waited that long. Do you know how many new teams are in the league since the Bengals last playoff win? And all of those new teams also have won since the Bengals last win. There is gradual and there is eternity, I think Bengals have reached eternity phase. There is no consoling a Bengalsmfan when you try and compare their QB with other QB's that have won and won a lot in the post season.
January 6, 201412 yr 2-1, 1-1, 1-1, 1-1, 4-0. You realize exactly how much better that is than 0-1, 0-1, 0-1 right? Holy cow that's impressive. At least 3 of those seasons they played for the AFC title. The Bengals haven't even played past the wild card round.
January 6, 201412 yr I love Dalton. That's the issue. When Steelers/Ravens fans are hoping for a long extension for the Bengals QB you know he's just not good.
January 6, 201412 yr You realize exactly how much better that is than 0-1, 0-1, 0-1 right? Holy cow that's impressive. At least 3 of those seasons they played for the AFC title. The Bengals haven't even played past the wild card round. :lol: Just posting his postseason record. I can read it. :lol:
January 6, 201412 yr Could you Imagine Colin K. with the Offensive weapons of the Bengals....All he has is an injured Crabtree. Kaepernick has weapons, has an elite O-line, plus HE is a weapon with his legs. You cannot knock what he has done. At this point he is better than Dalton, no queston.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.