Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL admits blown call against Chargers on Chiefs FG attempt

Featured Replies

No need to be arse Show me the faulty logic Einstein. Are you saying sit never happened? Your clueless.

 

 

I always love the irony of post like this.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didnt say it was garunteed they would make the kick' date=' please prove t me they would of missed again.[/quote']

 

I don't need to prove such a thing. You claim the missed call cost the Steelers the playoffs. We will never know if it did or not.

I always love the irony of post like this.

Awesome isn't it.

Your the one acting like everyone not agreeing with you is an idiot and too dumb to understand the situation. Your putting an entire season on one play in a game the steelers weren't even in. Are kidding me? Then you want to come on here and insult people that don't agree with you. I never once said it didn't happen and if I did please point that out. I sit here and hold my breath while you look. And again you ignore the fact that even if they call it KC still has to hit a field goal. Did this one call contribute to the fact that the steelers are not in the playoffs, yes. Is it the reason, nope. To say otherwise is a joke. But whatever your so smart everyone else is just dumb and clueless.

 

It's about time. You just said the same thing I've said. See how easy it is when you actually look at the facts instead of being narrow minded?

I don't need to prove such a thing. You claim the missed call cost the Steelers the playoffs. We will never know if it did or not.
i said it cost them a CHANCE at the playoffs. Big difference.

At least I meant to say it cost them a chance. Wording was my fault.

I don't think the Steelers are crying, nor are there fans. Too many missed opportunities all season long. They draft in the 15 slot. Hoping to make improvement. It is what it is.

Well that ruins my plans for bathing in the tears of steeler fans . Ruin all my fun Spindoc.

At least I meant to say it cost them a chance. Wording was my fault.

 

Makes a difference.

Makes a difference.
if you read the majority of my posts you would of saw where I stated chance not automatically cost them the game.

 

Still does not take away the fact that some on here claim the chiefs game would of had no say in their playoff chances at all. That is simply not true but is what some have claimed.

It's about time. You just said the same thing I've said. See how easy it is when you actually look at the facts instead of being narrow minded?

 

i said it cost them a CHANCE at the playoffs. Big difference.

 

At least I meant to say it cost them a chance. Wording was my fault.

 

Dude, read your posts in this thread. What I said and what you have been saying aren't even close. Every call in just about every game impacts teams season. You have been railing on here about how the steelers were screwed and their season ended by this one call. Then you want to insult people. I'll have to remember in the future you aren't capable of having a big boy discussion.

Dude, read your posts in this thread. What I said and what you have been saying aren't even close. Every call in just about every game impacts teams season. You have been railing on here about how the steelers were screwed and their season ended by this one call. Then you want to insult people. I'll have to remember in the future you aren't capable of having a big boy discussion.

Actually DUDE it was you with the smart aleck comment first to me so don't go there. I also had said over and over again I was the happiest to see the Steelers get hosed the way they did. yes, they in a way got screwed and I love it. To sit there and say the officials had nothing to do with the possibility of them going to the playoffs is wrong and you know it.

 

I also never said there weren't a hundred other plays throughout the season that could of helped the steelers out, that isn't even the discussion, this topic is about the NFL admitting the officials screwed up, that's it, not about play #78 in game 3 of the season. You are the one who originally said the blown call had nothing todo with the Steelers not getting into the playoffs. Only someone thick headed can actually sit there and say the call had zero to do with them not getting the chance at the playoffs.

 

You finally admitting that the call could have an impact on whether they got in or not is what I've said all along. You finally admitted that so maybe now you can continue to talk with us big boys.

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 8

Did this one call contribute to the fact that the steelers are not in the playoffs, yes.

that is all I've been saying, you finally agreeing it may have had an impact is a good sign.

Post #41. Your blaming the steelers not getting in on the refs from this game. We aren't close to agreeing. Every call impacts a game and a season. This call is #10,357 on the list of reason why the steelers aren't in.

Post #41. Your blaming the steelers not getting in on the refs from this game. We aren't close to agreeing. Every call impacts a game and a season. This call is #10' date='357 on the list of reason why the steelers aren't in.[/quote']

 

But nobody can skip to a parallel universe and take a do-over on any of the litany of bad out outcomes that cost the Steelers this year. Which means that -- at that point in time -- the no-call kept them out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.