Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY BGP Post Party Recap

Featured Replies

Fun time had by all, especially when uk#1fan left. :lol:

 

In all seriousness, nice to finally meet some posters that I have not met.......nkypete, Content1, Run To State, B Ball Fan, (the green penis) Plantmanky, and catching up with some old friends, oldbird, Bengal Maniac, Birdsfan, & MentchgotalottaGobbledygook.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really would've liked to have made it out tonight, but I would've been arriving as it was wrapping up it sounds like right around 10:30.

  • Author

Sorry to those that were there earlier that I did not get to meet.

 

I think next time we need to meet were there is no alcohol served, some of you guys standing on tables doing the "chicken dance" is NOT a pretty sight. No names to protect the guilty parties. :lol2:

 

Sorry there were no pictures taken for this event, and if you would have seen most of the participants you would know why. Would have resembled a police line up more than anything.

 

And for those wondering if I had plantmanky's missing printer parts, nope still can't find them. :clap:

Many thanks to whichever one of you that posted my bail.

Really nice meeting MentschTrachtGottLacht, B Ball Fan, Lawnboy13, Plantmanky, oldbird, nkypete, uk#1fan Content1 and it was great to see GT, Habib, Sportsguy41017 and KyTmcNcc and his lovely wife again! And, as always, had a good time hanging out with my buddy Birdsfan!

Had a great time meeting everyone tonight! Birdsfan - sorry about making you blind with my state championship ring! Good to be home now typing on my desktop instead of that iPad mini. Sorry if I misspelled anyone's username in the course of my postings. Used abbreviations when necessary. While Hofbrauhaus is a fun place, we do need someplace where we can hear each other better and, if appropriate, be even more crazy!

  • Author
Had a great time meeting everyone tonight! Birdsfan - sorry about making you blind with my state championship ring! Good to be home now typing on my desktop instead of that iPad mini. Sorry if I misspelled anyone's username in the course of my postings. Used abbreviations when necessary. While Hofbrauhaus is a fun place, we do need someplace where we can hear each other better and, if appropriate, be even more crazy!

 

I hear Racer's can be quite accommodating for gatherings such as ours. :woot:

I'm too beat to post right now. I will extend my remarks upon the morrow.

I hear Racer's can be quite accommodating for gatherings such as ours. :woot:

 

Oh gee...I had a tough enough time when I got home. Mrs. Nkypete greeted me at the door and "wanted to know ALL the details"!

 

"Well dear, I know the gas tank is empty now when it was half full earlier in the day, but some of the guys wanted to swing past the KY Speedway because they had never seen it before. Oh, that lipstick on my collar? Easy to explain...I...I...yeah...Birdsfan tripped me in the parking lot and I hit my head and I got this cut...you see....."

 

At my age, I want to avoid sleeping on the couch if possible!

  • Author
Oh gee...I had a tough enough time when I got home. Mrs. Nkypete greeted me at the door and "wanted to know ALL the details"!

 

"Well dear, I know the gas tank is empty now when it was half full earlier in the day, but some of the guys wanted to swing past the KY Speedway because they had never seen it before. Oh, that lipstick on my collar? Easy to explain...I...I...yeah...Birdsfan tripped me in the parking lot and I hit my head and I got this cut...you see....."

 

At my age, I want to avoid sleeping on the couch if possible!

 

Sounds completely plausible. :lol:

Sorry I missed it, I'll make it to one of these eventually.

Sometime around 9pm, our large table was full with members and guests sitting all around it. In addition, there were several additional people standing behind those sitting. I'm sure we were probably violating some fire code at that moment because we were blocking the waitresses and other people trying to get through. It was unfortunate that we had lost our second table earlier in the evening. But it was good when most of the members did get a chance to arrive (even if for just a few minutes).

Sorry I missed the event.

On the way home I swung by Conner to see Abby Stadtmiller get her 1,000 th point. Ended up getting free basketball. As if the first 2 games I saw today were not enough!

Next time for sure!

I survived!!!

My fears were for naught as It was very cool meeting everyone.

Good people, good energy, good time.

RTS can tell you all that I wasn't lying when I said I never shut up.

Thanks a lot for throwing this together and putting your exciting energy into organizing it.

Great talking to you and everyone. That chick across the ways face is gonna give me nightmares. She was dying for someone to save her from her miserable life, don't you think?

Birdsfan thanks sincerely for the special momentos, I will keep them forever. It was great meeting you, you're a pretty witty dude. Still cracking up about my french friend who's still french.

uk#1fan is a cool dude, don't let him fool you. Thanks to nkypete for manning the controls to keep us live and on the air. Cool meeting Plantmanky the green penis guy, MTGL another fine Colonel, cool to put a face on GT, Habib, Content1, Bengal Maniac, and KyTmcNcc, and to say hey to Oldbird, and getting some good firsthand NewCath game updates from Lawnboy13.

Don't think that I met Sportsguy41017, were you there when I was? Hoping Hellbird is doing fine, was hoping to compare notes on your stones, but it's completely understandable what kept you from coming. It's not unmanly if you scream out loud when you pass your stone as it might help. Was really looking forward to meeting Rockmom, maybe sometime hopefully.

Looking forward to the next get together and even meeting more of all y'all.

Thanks again for including me, really enjoyed it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.