Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Collins/Highlands Updates

Featured Replies

I'm as nervous as PP92 at a Weight Watchers weigh-in.

 

*dying*!:lol:

  • Replies 368
  • Views 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Backup QB in and you only rush 3.

I love it!!!! Fort Thomas is on suicide watch!!!!

I thought his helmet was ripped off and that they'd let him stay in, especially considering the magnitude.

I called this upset back in August!!!! :D

I called this upset back in August!!!! :D

 

I was just thinking about you. :lol:

37 to 34 Collins wins!!!! Have some crow Highland fans!!!!

Sweep? If there's one highlands fan that does it for me, it's sweep. So I'm interested in viewing your posts.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.