Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Weather Updates from HHS - Game starting 1hr earlier

Featured Replies

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]

Sent: Friday, December 06, 2013 10:38 AM

To:

Subject: State Football Game Update

 

Please do not reply to this message as it is being sent from an unmonitored mailbox.

The time for tomorrow's state football finals has been moved to 2pm CST (3pm our time). This game time is one hour earlier than the original game time. Please monitor the District's website, Twitter or Facebook pages for updates.

Just got the breaking update on my phone from Cincinnati 9 News about the Highlands game time change. Wow!.....Big time......LOL!

Sounds like this State Championship thingy is still a really "big deal" around these parts...Just sayin

 

With the bad weather maybe there is an indoor facility that would accommodate Dale's practice today?

 

Any local facilities not being used?

Sounds like this State Championship thingy is still a really "big deal" around these parts...Just sayin

 

With the bad weather maybe there is an indoor facility that would accommodate Dale's practice today?

 

Any local facilities not being used?

 

Doesn't Simon Kenton have an indoor practice facility?

Doesn't Simon Kenton have an indoor practice facility?

 

I believe that they do and I am sure it is always available at this time of year unless UKFan's midget team is having practice getting ready for next years Super Bowl.

I believe that they do and I am sure it is always available at this time of year unless UKFan's midget team is having practice getting ready for next years Super Bowl.

 

That's what I was thinking. Maybe they could make some of their money back renting it to the Bluebirds for the last two weeks of the playoffs every year.

 

Fundraising opportunity for ya UKfan!

KHSAA anticipating a running score in this game? Scheduling games 3 hours a part.

Doesn't Simon Kenton have an indoor practice facility?

 

They should use Scott's it is nicer.

Teams only guaranteed 30 minute warmup, and halftime cut to 15 minutes. My frozen bleacher butt likes it.

I'm wondering what their thinking was behind moving the HHS/Collins game up one hour, with no game following it. Was it about getting the fans home earlier or something? I thought the ice storm wasn't moving in until Sunday.

I'm wondering what their thinking was behind moving the HHS/Collins game up one hour, with no game following it. Was it about getting the fans home earlier or something? I thought the ice storm wasn't moving in until Sunday.
Disregard the above. I misread the schedule and thought there were two games on each of the three days.
That's what I was thinking. Maybe they could make some of their money back renting it to the Bluebirds for the last two weeks of the playoffs every year.

 

Fundraising opportunity for ya UKfan!

 

:laugh: Now thats funny!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.