Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 68 Cleveland State 61

Featured Replies

The lone bright spot, in my opinion, was Andrew Harrison's play down the stretch. He had been awful, his body language worse, but he made big play after big play in the last few minutes.

 

UK's half court offense is awful. And while I love Cal, some of that has to be on him.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jermaine Kimbrough @jermainekimbro

College basketball is at all time low. I have never been cheated the way we got cheated in Rupp Arena tonight...

Jermaine Kimbrough @jermainekimbro

College basketball is at all time low. I have never been cheated the way we got cheated in Rupp Arena tonight...

 

^ Cleveland State assistant coach

 

If the NCAA sees this quote, it's going to give Cleveland State two more years' probation.

Final wasn't pretty but its beats the heck out of a loss.

 

Agreed, and that's all it did. This team still is bad on defense. I saw a whole lot of standing around, not being focused for the first 14-15 minutes. I sincerely hope that this bunch will not go down the road of last....uh, no I am not going to say it but they seem to not be "getting it", for lack of a better term. I still believe that by January this will be a totally different team and by seasons end a very good team, maybe great but it is still way too early to call that now. I am impressed with the talent, disappointed with the execution. That can and imo will be fixed.

Good to have Daymeon Fishback doing the color commentary tonight. That's a name I had not heard in a long, long time.

 

Was he Mr. Basketball in 1996?

I didn't notice anything that bad from the officials. It's the rules that are screwing up. I thought it was an OK called game. I hate Doug Shows

The lone bright spot, in my opinion, was Andrew Harrison's play down the stretch. He had been awful, his body language worse, but he made big play after big play in the last few minutes.

 

UK's half court offense is awful. And while I love Cal, some of that has to be on him.

 

I agree on all points made. Cal, rom what I see is staying on them but for some reason they are getting in the terrible habit of playing when they want to. I was actually hoping that Cal would pull everyone and play the walk ons for a stretch tonight to see if that would have sent a wake up call. Embarrassment in front of a home crowd just may have sent a message, I don't know. I do know that Cal knows his team, players a lot better than anyone and I trust that he will get things straightened up.

Jermaine Kimbrough @jermainekimbro

College basketball is at all time low. I have never been cheated the way we got cheated in Rupp Arena tonight...

 

Officials are not going to like that, he may pay for that comment in future games.

Good to have Daymeon Fishback doing the color commentary tonight. That's a name I had not heard in a long, long time.

 

Was he Mr. Basketball in 1996?

 

He was. It was incredible that they didn't make the Sweet 16 that year. Upset in the region semis. And it stunk that the year before he got hurt during the region tourney and was a shell of himself during the Sweet 16.

He was. It was incredible that they didn't make the Sweet 16 that year. Upset in the region semis. And it stunk that the year before he got hurt during the region tourney and was a shell of himself during the Sweet 16.

 

You answered my question because I knew I saw him play. I was thinking it was his senior year, but it was his junior year. Didn't they win a game & then lose in the 2nd round?

Cleveland State assistant with a clinic on what NOT to do after the game:

 

cleveland state asst 2.jpg

Good to have Daymeon Fishback doing the color commentary tonight. That's a name I had not heard in a long, long time.

 

Was he Mr. Basketball in 1996?

 

Used to play ball with him on the hardcourts back in BG when he would come out to play against the older guys. Heckuva player.

Good to have Daymeon Fishback doing the color commentary tonight. That's a name I had not heard in a long, long time.

 

Was he Mr. Basketball in 1996?

 

As soon as I heard his name, I told my son, Greenwood. Remember playing them at Corbin in a Christmas tourney. Always liked this kid. Glad to see he is doing well.

 

On another note I found this:

Jon Hood watched the game in street clothes. He was held out as a precaution because he banged his head on the court during a practice Saturday. He's listed as day-to-day, UK said.

Read more here: UK basketball: Randle one double-double short of school record | Basketball: Men | Kentucky.com

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.