Is the 9th Region wide open???

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Highlands when they should have beaten Holmes WITH Rice. Now, its a no-brainer that the Birds are #1 until proven otherwise.

I don't dispute that there is other teams outside of Holmes that could win the region, but until Holmes is beaten in the regional, they should be the favorite.

I don't dispute that there is other teams outside of Holmes that could win the region, but until Holmes is beaten in the regional, they should be the favorite.

With all due respect, that's nothing more than a cliche.

They are not getting BETTER without Rice. He's a huge loss as they were already small and weak inside.

With all due respect, that's nothing more than a cliche.

They are not getting BETTER without Rice. He's a huge loss as they were already small and weak inside.

I've said this one thing since the Rice debacle. This whole situation could make DJ's legacy. If he rises out of the situation a true leader and rallies his troops. DJ,Hill, and Henderson are still to talented for any 9th team to control when there playing well.

If I had to pick tonight the Bluebirds would probably win. But I have a feeling its going to be someone outside of the so called Big 3 this year.

Here is my order on a teams likely hood to win based on the season and the district they have to go through.

1) Holmes- still theirs to lose

2) Highlands- The biggest threat to the Dawgs, no matter who is playing

3) Cov Cath- They played some tought teams close, and their Cov Cath

4) NCC- They proved against Holmes their worthy.

5) 33r Winner- Who knows with that district.

6) Dixie- They all got to get hot, but they got the shooters

7) 33rd Runner up- see #5

8) 34th Runner up- Really no chance, but I had to make it an even 8

While I think the cream will rise to the top and it will turn into a battle between the top three, I think teams 4-7 could could give the top teams a scare and possibly an upset.

Top teams left off because I don't think they'll make it out of their district.

1)Holy Cross- who might mess this whole thing up.

2)Newport- it's Newport anything could happen

3)Beechwood- Dawgs will be just to much

4)Whoever doesn't come out of the 33rd- ???????

I'm not, just making a prediction, I said HC might mess me up, and you never know with Newport. Somebody's gotta lose and I'm guilty of making the easy picks.

Those are the favorites I guess. But Newport beat NCC early, and is playing its best ball right now.

Those are the favorites I guess. But Newport beat NCC early, and is playing its best ball right now.

They are playing well, but will they be able to put it togeather when it really counts. NCC is more disciplined and I give them the edge with coaching. But Newport has the talent, I just made the easy pick. I guess i'm just gutless.

I've said this one thing since the Rice debacle. This whole situation could make DJ's legacy. If he rises out of the situation a true leader and rallies his troops. DJ,Hill, and Henderson are still to talented for any 9th team to control when there playing well.

If I had to pick tonight the Bluebirds would probably win. But I have a feeling its going to be someone outside of the so called Big 3 this year.

Dj, Henderson, and Hill are the best tandem in NKY obviously but they are not too talented for anyone to control. Timmy, TJ, and Bo handled them last year and this year. Rice was their main advantage over everyone else.