November 19, 201312 yr Nothing changes. It was evident that George Zimmerman was a tool from the very first I read of him. Yep. A lot of people can't separate the act of killing Martin vs. a case to convict Zimmerman for killing Martin. So many act like you are Zimmerman fan or lover when really that has nothing to do with it when deciding if he should have been convicted. We know he killed him, who knows of the intent to kill or not. But the case to convict him was as as big of waste of taxpayer dollars as I had ever seen. They had 0 case and only thing it did was gave race hustlers a chance to exploit the situation, but most importantly the Martin family.
November 19, 201312 yr He's a punk and may or may no have shot Trayvon with malice in his heart, state didn't prove their case in any way. Looks like his true colors are coming out and just like another guy in an even more famous murder trial that walked, in the end he will gets what he deserves. It always works itself out.
November 19, 201312 yr Yep. A lot of people can't separate the act of killing Martin vs. a case to convict Zimmerman for killing Martin. So many act like you are Zimmerman fan or lover when really that has nothing to do with it when deciding if he should have been convicted. We know he killed him, who knows of the intent to kill or not. But the case to convict him was as as big of waste of taxpayer dollars as I had ever seen. They had 0 case and only thing it did was gave race hustlers a chance to exploit the situation, but most importantly the Martin family. There were some who discussed the case and how the state put together a horrible case to convict. There are also some who felt Zimmerman was well within his rights and that he was the victim. My post is aimed at those people.
November 19, 201312 yr There were some who discussed the case and how the state put together a horrible case to convict. There are also some who felt Zimmerman was well within his rights and that he was the victim. My post is aimed at those people. I think the majority fell under the bolded.
November 19, 201312 yr Yep. A lot of people can't separate the act of killing Martin vs. a case to convict Zimmerman for killing Martin. So many act like you are Zimmerman fan or lover when really that has nothing to do with it when deciding if he should have been convicted. We know he killed him' date=' who knows of the intent to kill or not. But the case to convict him was as as big of waste of taxpayer dollars as I had ever seen. They had 0 case and only thing it did was gave race hustlers a chance to exploit the situation, but most importantly the Martin family.[/quote'] On my phone so I can't "like" this. But...good post.
November 19, 201312 yr I think the majority fell under the bolded. One of these days I'll be in the majority.
November 19, 201312 yr I will always feel that Zimmerman stalk young Martin and murdered him. I dont think he intended to do so but things went wrong that night. Yes he is as Guilty as OJ and Ray Lewis. Now we see more of his above the law attitude. I just hope those 12 jurors lay in their beds at night and cant sleep for allowing him to walk free. I am hoping the next run in with a gun someone takes it away from him and shoots him in the tail!
November 19, 201312 yr First a teenager, and now a female.... Real tough guy, that Zimmerman. Don't forget his ex-wife's father too....
November 19, 201312 yr Ordered to give up his guns, stay away from his GF, can't leave the state of Florida, and must wear a monitoring device to track his location.
November 19, 201312 yr Oh, and it was reported in court that there was an unreported incident last week where he allegedly choked his GF and threatened to commit suicide.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.