Potential New Coaches??

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure that i think he will leave after this seaosn because there is alot of talent still left on this PC team. With J-Money-Mudd running point next season and Kane Down under it should still be a great team. Also with contributers down under with Kane like Desai, Crozier, and Hickey. With some new unknown weapons come off the bench :thumb: You all Know who i'm talkin about!!

I agree, I had the pleasure of watching him coach Scott's Freshman team two years ago.Scott made a mistake not offering him the varsity head coaching job. He can flat out coach! :ylsuper:

Instead of getting the Scott job he goes to St. Pats, cuts the Seniors, then leaves after one season. :sssh:

Rumors here at Deming is Coach Massey may be stepping down, if that is the case I'm looking at a the possiblity of something like this should it happen so here are some canadates as I SEE IT:

First, Coach Philip Doyle, he has done some good things as the lady Devils head coach, has coached some of these young men as 7th and 8th graders, back then and they probably will respond very well to him.

Second and if I had a say is Asst. Coach Jaime Johnson should have a shot at the head coaching job, he has done very well in the 7th and 8th grade and Freshman program. and has a 1 varsity game win, a big win in Rupp arena when Coach Massey was gone for his family at the time of his mother's all to early tragic death.

Third Former Deming Coach Larry Allison, he was as anitimated as a I've seen as say Coach Knight from the Hoosiers.

Fourth Coach Joe Bane, I'm still not clear why he stepped down.

Number Five, Former Coach Gerrick Ratliff, don't know why he stepped down either other than to teach.

Rumors here at Deming is Coach Massey may be stepping down, if that is the case I'm looking at a the possiblity of something like this should it happen so here are some canadates as I SEE IT:

First, Coach Philip Doyle, he has done some good things as the lady Devils head coach, has coached some of these young men as 7th and 8th graders, back then and they probably will respond very well to him.

Second and if I had a say is Asst. Coach Jaime Johnson should have a shot at the head coaching job, he has done very well in the 7th and 8th grade and Freshman program. and has a 1 varsity game win, a big win in Rupp arena when Coach Massey was gone for his family at the time of his mother's all to early tragic death.

Third Former Deming Coach Larry Allison, he was as anitimated as a I've seen as say Coach Knight from the Hoosiers.

Fourth Coach Joe Bane, I'm still not clear why he stepped down.

Number Five, Former Coach Gerrick Ratliff, don't know why he stepped down either other than to teach.

I have heard that Jamie Johnson will most likely be the next coach in Mt. Olivet.