Potential New Coaches??

Boy BG, you just have no respect for us PC fans/parents, but that is okay, cause I also agree next year they will be alot better. This is the first year that our soph boys have played with the juniors and once they get together this summer, I think they will progress very nicely. But I guess time will tell, so keep your smart remarks to yourself. Maybe not a state contender, but I think we will shock people like yourself. Have a wonderful day!!!!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy BG, you just have no respect for us PC fans/parents, but that is okay, cause I also agree next year they will be alot better. This is the first year that our soph boys have played with the juniors and once they get together this summer, I think they will progress very nicely. But I guess time will tell, so keep your smart remarks to yourself. Maybe not a state contender, but I think we will shock people like yourself. Have a wonderful day!!!!!!

No respect for PC fans/parents--Where do you guys get these things????????????

Back on topic--I'd like to see Kevin Gray--Scott's JV coach get a shot somewhere along the line!!

Rumors here at Deming is Coach Massey may be stepping down, if that is the case I'm looking at a the possiblity of something like this should it happen so here are some canadates as I SEE IT:

First, Coach Philip Doyle, he has done some good things as the lady Devils head coach, has coached some of these young men as 7th and 8th graders, back then and they probably will respond very well to him.

Second and if I had a say is Asst. Coach Jaime Johnson should have a shot at the head coaching job, he has done very well in the 7th and 8th grade and Freshman program. and has a 1 varsity game win, a big win in Rupp arena when Coach Massey was gone for his family at the time of his mother's all to early tragic death.

Third Former Deming Coach Larry Allison, he was as anitimated as a I've seen as say Coach Knight from the Hoosiers.

Fourth Coach Joe Bane, I'm still not clear why he stepped down.

Number Five, Former Coach Gerrick Ratliff, don't know why he stepped down either other than to teach.

Devilman,

I am a Deming alum and very proud of what the 7th, 8th, freshman, and varsity have accomplished this year, but as far as Larry Allison goes, there is no way he would come back to Deming and coach. He would probably get a good chuckle reading this. He would no doubt be successful, but Rick Pitino may have a better shot coaching Deming than Larry Allison.....just personal knowledge/opinion. Jamie Johnson deserves the first shot, if Coach Massey leaves.

• 2 weeks later...
Devilman,

I am a Deming alum and very proud of what the 7th, 8th, freshman, and varsity have accomplished this year, but as far as Larry Allison goes, there is no way he would come back to Deming and coach. He would probably get a good chuckle reading this. He would no doubt be successful, but Rick Pitino may have a better shot coaching Deming than Larry Allison.....just personal knowledge/opinion. Jamie Johnson deserves the first shot, if Coach Massey leaves.

Just my opinion.

I have heard that Jamie Johnson will most likely be the next coach in Mt. Olivet.

Is this the same Jamie Johnson that graduated from Bracken Co. in 1999?? If so he would be an excellent choice, as I announced a couple of his games in High School. He knows his stuff!