Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions

Who you got? 100 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What time should one arrive to get into the game?

  • Replies 186
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time should one arrive to get into the game?
Yesterday.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I get to do that joke once a year.

I'm camping out here by the entrance already.......It was either camp out for this, an Xbox One, or a ticket to the Hunger Games..........

 

FYI....Domino delivery will run by the liquor store if you promise a big enough tip......

 

Oldtimebaseball,

 

sent from my Ipad, sitting under my CCH Blue Boy canopy, in my C Coat, wishing I had Fisch with me and his mobile pizza oven !!!!!

Is there pre-sale tickets?

 

Yes!

I'm camping out here by the entrance already.......It was either camp out for this, an Xbox One, or a ticket to the Hunger Games..........

 

FYI....Domino delivery will run by the liquor store if you promise a big enough tip......

 

Oldtimebaseball,

 

sent from my Ipad, sitting under my CCH Blue Boy canopy, in my C Coat, wishing I had Fisch with me and his mobile pizza oven !!!!!

 

Has Dale left yet?

And just because a person has a ticket on them doesn't necessarily mean they get in.

 

When fire Marshall Dan hand clicker hits his magic number and or he gets a feel that DCM is full then look out...

 

Also heard that the Presbyterian parking lot is closed tonite because of repaving. The swim club lot is available though for parking and tailgating for CovCath fans

Has Dale left yet?

 

 

I just made him breakfast.........I now have the entire 1st quarter scripted plays.....

 

....he was holding out pretty well but no one can resist my goetta !!

 

Let's play it now...............like the kids can really concentrate on anything today.....

I just made him breakfast.........I now have the entire 1st quarter scripted plays.....

 

....he was holding out pretty well but no one can resist my goetta !!

 

Let's play it now...............like the kids can really concentrate on anything today.....

 

Amen brother!

I just made him breakfast.........I now have the entire 1st quarter scripted plays.....

 

....he was holding out pretty well but no one can resist my goetta !!

 

Let's play it now...............like the kids can really concentrate on anything today.....

 

Now you know all our weakness... GOETTA!!! Let's get it started.

I just made him breakfast.........I now have the entire 1st quarter scripted plays.....

 

....he was holding out pretty well but no one can resist my goetta !!

 

Let's play it now...............like the kids can really concentrate on anything today.....

 

So you have all 3 plays. Ha well y'all have to figure out how to stop those 3.

So you have all 3 plays. Ha well y'all have to figure out how to stop those 3.

 

 

Step 1.......padlock the locker room doors........

 

step 2.......accept the forfeit

 

step 3.......cancel the soccer game in Memphis for the week of Dec 5.......

Birds 52 CovCath 10

Awe jeez, no you didn't. Whackem doesn't need any fans.

 

I want to ask him if he thinks HHS DB's will be alright this week. I know he has been very critical of them in the past. So Whackem, what say you?

 

Not sure now since Wirth has recently stated that his offense is "radically" different from the first game.:scared:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.