Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions

Who you got? 100 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What's the minimum number of points CCH has to score to have a realistic chance of winning? 36?

 

If HHS plays bad on offense they score 28 at least. I think CCH has to score at least 40. Weather could play a big role.

  • Replies 186
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not see CC scoring 5 TDs against this HHS defense.

 

Agreed. I think CovCath's only chance, and I'm on record as saying it is slimmer than a hungry model, is to hold Highlands to 21 or less. Bad weather, a few turnovers, and a special / defensive TD, and maybe CovCath has a prayer. Beyond that, I think CovCath's season comes to an end.

 

** too bad there wasn't a BGP 4A ranking this week, it would have been fun to see CovCath down at 6 or 7 still. :sssh: **

Just read the first two sentences.....

 

 

Tri-State Football - Articles

 

The CARDINALS????

 

If it is a 38-28 game in the 4th, there could be some puckered sphincters in the home section of the stadium.

 

Side-note, I'd be VERY interested to see how Highlands would respond if CovCath was actually able to take a lead in the 3rd or 4th....that stadium would be equal parts awesome and uncomfortable.

Just read the first two sentences.....

 

 

Tri-State Football - Articles

 

The CARDINALS????

 

Is this the same Greg Shoemaker that graduated from CCH? I'm thinking somewhere in the 2000's.

I love that Dale has the kids in his summer camps yelling "Beat Colonels."

 

That's just a tip of the iceberg. It's a rivalry alright.

Colonels are about to get steamrolled.

 

Thanks for clearing that up.

NWS updated forecast

 

 

  • Tonight Showers, mainly before midnight. Low around 53. Light south wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
  • Friday Showers, mainly before noon. High near 54. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
  • Friday Night A slight chance of showers before 9pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind 7 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Colonels are about to get steamrolled.

 

Some may not enjoy posts like this, and I'm no Highlands' fan, but I love posts like this. No PC, no sugar-coating, just laying it down.

Some may not enjoy posts like this, and I'm no Highlands' fan, but I love posts like this. No PC, no sugar-coating, just laying it down.

 

Awe jeez, no you didn't. Whackem doesn't need any fans.

 

I want to ask him if he thinks HHS DB's will be alright this week. I know he has been very critical of them in the past. So Whackem, what say you?

Some may not enjoy posts like this, and I'm no Highlands' fan, but I love posts like this. No PC, no sugar-coating, just laying it down.

 

 

Wholeheartedly agree. Why not say what you really feel if it's based on some level of intelligence(that rules out one guy)? I'm all for it.

Some may not enjoy posts like this, and I'm no Highlands' fan, but I love posts like this. No PC, no sugar-coating, just laying it down.

 

Coach Mueller is going to be asking his kids to stop posting on BGP. :lol2:

Some may not enjoy posts like this, and I'm no Highlands' fan, but I love posts like this. No PC, no sugar-coating, just laying it down.

 

Laying something down anyways.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.