Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#4 Duke vs. #5 Kansas predictions

#4 Duke vs. #5 Kansas (Champions Classic) 9 members have voted

  1. 1. #4 Duke vs. #5 Kansas (Champions Classic)

    • Duke (1-0)
      55%
    • Kansas (1-0)
      44%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Night cap of the Champions Classic. Can't wait to see these two teams go head-to-head. Wiggins/Parker will get a lot of hype, and deservedly so, but there is plenty of talent on both teams.

 

Who you got?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I look for a big night from Parker, as the Fighting FatJasons take the Jayhawks 77-70.

I'm almost as exicited for this one as I am the UK/MSU game.

Should be a great one.

 

I'll take Duke 81-73.

I will take the Jayhawks to get the win. RP you know I would have to disagree with you....:lol2:

...........

 

I think Kansas wins this game and I'm not sure it is even within single digits. I just think that Kansas is really, really good.

I'm taking the Dukies.

I'm really looking forward to seeing three of the best players in college bball this year, all in one night, with hopefully two great games.

Duke is the much better team IMO.

 

Don't see it being all that close.

Kansas will win. Duke sucks.

 

#DrunkJason

 

:lol2:

Duke is the much better team IMO.

 

Don't see it being all that close.

 

Safe to say we are diametrically opposed to one another on this issue. Much like UT @ Xavier. :thumb:

  • Author
Kansas will win. Duke sucks.

 

We can see through your little charade from miles away, PP.

 

Duke is loaded & I look for them to represent the Eastern Conference in the Finals, especially seeing how the Heat have stumbled out of the gate.

I look for them to represent the Eastern Conference in the Finals, especially seeing how the Heat have stumbled out of the gate.

 

Let's not get carried away... They will be the 3 seed in the East, behind UK and the Heat.

We can see through your little charade from miles away, PP.

 

Duke is loaded & I look for them to represent the Eastern Conference in the Finals, especially seeing how the Heat have stumbled out of the gate.

 

 

What charade? Mentsch is correct. Kansas is way better. Jayhawks by about 15. Bill Self>Coach K.

Kansas 77-73.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.