Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#4 Duke vs. #5 Kansas predictions

#4 Duke vs. #5 Kansas (Champions Classic) 9 members have voted

  1. 1. #4 Duke vs. #5 Kansas (Champions Classic)

    • Duke (1-0)
      55%
    • Kansas (1-0)
      44%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

And again:

 

:no:

 

If you said this was the most talented Duke team since 2001 I would say you are incorrect.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
If you said this was the most talented Duke team since 2001 I would say you are incorrect.

 

Duke has the largest collection of talent since Jesus & the Twelve Apostles.

Sheldon Williams is better than Jabari Parker. Wiggins is gonna have a field day on Parker. Hood is overrated. Thornton sucks. Cook is horrible. Sulaimon can't shoot. Dawkins can't get on the floor in a blowout against an NAIA school. Murphy is overrated. We have the wrong Plumlee. Matt Jones can't shoot. Amile Jefferson still doesn't know what he is doing and don't get me started on Josh Hairston.

 

 

Damn Duke just sucks man......:no:

Who will guard Wiggins?

 

Probably Hood or Parker. I can see them arguing over who will guard him but I think Hood will.

  • Author

I figured both of them would have their opportunities, but thought Hood would get the bulk of the duty.

Probably Hood or Parker. I can see them arguing over who will guard him but I think Hood will.

 

Agree. Hood will be up to the challenge.

No matter how much Duke loses by tomorrow its going to be one of the best days of college basketball in a long time.

I hope they both lose.

I hope they both lose.

 

Reading this compares to hearing the song Thunderstuck at any high school sporting even.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.