Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#4 Duke vs. #5 Kansas predictions

#4 Duke vs. #5 Kansas (Champions Classic) 9 members have voted

  1. 1. #4 Duke vs. #5 Kansas (Champions Classic)

    • Duke (1-0)
      55%
    • Kansas (1-0)
      44%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Duke in this one. Wiggins may get his, but won't be enough.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
What charade? Mentsch is correct. Kansas is way better. Jayhawks by about 15. Bill Self>Coach K.

 

:no:

It will be interesting to see how Duke handles the rule change on the charge/block call. I'm sure they will adapt, but it could cause them some problems early on because taking charges played a big part in their overall defensive strategy, and they were good at it.

I'm anxious to see a Duke player slap the floor while Wiggins stands there with his hands on his hips.

 

I'll take Duke by 7.

We can see through your little charade from miles away, PP.

 

Duke is loaded & I look for them to represent the Eastern Conference in the Finals, especially seeing how the Heat have stumbled out of the gate.

 

BRO, Duke is awful. If they win its because Coach K pays the refs!

...........

 

I think Kansas wins this game and I'm not sure it is even within single digits. I just think that Kansas is really, really good.

 

Not sure if trolling or not. Either way, you're correct!

  • Author
BRO, Duke is awful. If they win its because Coach K pays the refs!

 

And again:

 

:no:

They have this game scheduled to start at 9:30, no chance that happens.

Let's not get carried away... They will be the 3 seed in the East, behind UK and the Heat.

 

You mean the Pacers. :D

  • Author
They have this game scheduled to start at 9:30, no chance that happens.

 

My Dish Network guide is showing the Duke/KU game starting at 10:00. 9:30 -10:00 shows "College Basketball Live Scoreboard."

 

Regardless, I won't be home until 9:00 or so tomorrow night. Will watch the UK game & do my absolute best to watch the Duke/KU game, though I might be a zombie Wednesday morning.

^ ESPN has it at 9:30 so I was assuming that was right. Probably be at least 10:15 before that game tips. I will probably only make the 1st half. Excited to see all 4 of these teams.

  • Author
^ ESPN has it at 9:30 so I was assuming that was right. Probably be at least 10:15 before that game tips. I will probably only make the 1st half. Excited to see all 4 of these teams.

 

Do you have cable or Direct?

 

I set it to DVR earlier tonight & was surprised to see it showing 10:00. Those late games never start when they are supposed to. It might tip at 10:00, but depends on the foul calls in the first game.

^ DTV, it's listed at 10 as well. I'm rooting for 10 OTs and it ends in a tie due to severe fatigue.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.