Alison Grimes=Big Money Hollywood Liberal

All Tell

Afleck, Diaz, Reiner and many more are pouring money into her campaign. LINK

If we allow her to be elected she'll just be a talking head for the Reid, Obama, Pelosi cabal.

McConnell is the only Republican that can beat her. Don't like him but he's better then ALG. Please conservatives understand that nominating Matt Bevin puts Grimes in office. Don't let Kentucky get Murdocked like Indiana did.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afleck, Diaz, Reiner and many more are pouring money into her campaign. LINK

If we allow her to be elected she'll just be a talking head for the Reid, Obama, Pelosi cabal.

McConnell is the only Republican that can beat her. Don't like him but he's better then ALG. Please conservatives understand that nominating Matt Bevin puts Grimes in office. Don't let Kentucky get Murdocked like Indiana did.

As soon as I saw the Courier I knew I would see a post from you about this LOL

While I am sure McConnell does not like the war chest Grimes has built up, being able to portray her as a Hollywood poster child certainly helps McConnell to some degree.

I REALLY am dreading this campaign. Every other commercial will be about one or the other bashing each other. I may have to give up TV for a few months leading up to the election.

She wil not be in Reid's pocket, nor Pres Obama's. A lot of the people just want McConnell gone, plain and simple. The war chest is about to get a lot bigger as well.

Oscar Mayer Bologna

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Rule 8

Oscar Mayer Bologna

First, she never fully supported Obama in 2008, she was behind Hillary. Then after the Obama people bullied people out in Denver before the end of the convention, she couldn't get behind him 100%! She still hasn't.

Rule 8

First, she never fully supported Obama in 2008, she was behind Hillary. Then after the Obama people bullied people out in Denver before the end of the convention, she couldn't get behind him 100%! She still hasn't.

Oscar Mayer Bologna.

And this is hardly what I would call a glowing endorsement of her. She'll be Obama's puppet for 2 years and then if God forbid we are stupid enough to elect another liberal she'll carry Hillary's water.

Rule 8

A lot of the people just want McConnell gone, plain and simple.

Which is somewhat interesting. While I realize Mitch is the Minority Leader, if he is voted out, the GOP will just elect someone else in his place very similar to when the GOP beat Steve Daeschel back a decade or so. Sure, it sounds nice to be able to knock off a party leader but in reality, it seems odd to focus so much funding and resources towards a single candidate. Unless the Dems just feel Mitch is such a strong force and feel his replacement would not be as much of one, I don't get it.

I honestly think it makes a difference.

Many people say women finding ol' Bill Clinton attractive is what gave him the Dem nomination and the election. As far as the election, it did not hurt that HW Bush is not exactly the most exciting guy in the world and Perot most likely stole more votes from Bush the Clinton.