North College Hill v. Oak Hill Academy at U.S. Bank Arena

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to go but I won't over spend on a ticket.

Then go for all 3 games. It's just under $20 for a ticket, with all of the ticketmaster convenience charges and whatever else they add on to the price of the ticket.

That's not bad, especially when you can watch Cov Cath & Ryle play. ;)

i can not believe this game isnt going to be on tv. as many times as they have shown greg oden drop 30 or 40 on teams in blowouts, this is what the number 2 and 3 team in the nation. not going to find a better game in prep bb than this one.

This is in the Enquirer's sports blog....

NCH: Ellis off team

Keenan Ellis, the 6-foot-11 North College Hill junior center who missed last Sunday's game vs. Holmes for undisclosed reasons, is off the basketball team for the remainder of the season. That is the word today from NCH athletic director Joe Nickel, who would not elaborate. Ellis does remain enrolled in school, Nickel said.

A CCH basketball parent told me at the Scott County game the other night, that the CCH team, after playing in the opening game against Ryle, MUST PURCHASE a ticket if they want to stay and watch the final two games.

That's greed for ya. there is no way those kids should have to pay to watch after playing! :mad: