Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MNF: Vikings @ Giants Updates

Featured Replies

If they call that a fumble, the game is fixed. No doubt about it. It came out after he hit the ground.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If they call that a fumble, the game is fixed. No doubt about it. It came out after he hit the ground.

 

But in the NFL the ground can cause a fumble when the player goes down untouched.

But in the NFL the ground can cause a fumble when the player goes down untouched.

 

Did not know that. Learn something new everyday.

Did I mis-read Coughlin's lips or did he just order somebody in the booth to have intercourse with him? :scared: :D

This is the worst preseason game I have ever seen!

Early in the game I thought Hillis looked old and out of shape. He is looking pretty good now. He seems to be getting his legs back under him.

You all complain too much. :lol2: If you don't like the game why do you continue watching?

 

I'm just glad the Giants found a team worse than them.

HB, you're having a good night. I'm in your corner brother!

Jacquain Williams baby. u.gif

You all complain too much. :lol2: If you don't like the game why do you continue watching?

 

I'm just glad the Giants found a team worse than them.

 

Because it's like watching the Bucs? I feel right at home. :D

Antrel Rolle should get the game ball. He's made some game save and changers tonight.

You all complain too much. :lol2: If you don't like the game why do you continue watching?

 

I'm just glad the Giants found a team worse than them.

 

Fantasy football. If not for that, I doubt I'd have turned this game on tonight. As it was I started watching some stuff on the DVR and checked back every so often to see if the Vikes were on offense.

I know Freeman has never been accurate with his passes but he was abysmal tonight. If you are a coach and you are on the hot seat why would you start Freeman after one week of practice?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.