Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MNF: Vikings @ Giants Updates

Featured Replies

JPP baby!! Knock Down!!! u.gif

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know Freeman has never been accurate with his passes but he was abysmal tonight. If you are a coach and you are on the hot seat why would you start Freeman after one week of practice?

 

The seat must not be that hot.

I know Freeman has never been accurate with his passes but he was abysmal tonight. If you are a coach and you are on the hot seat why would you start Freeman after one week of practice?

 

I think the better question is why in the world would you ever ask him to do so much in his first start?

 

I've been scratching my head all year on the way they fall in love with throwing on first down. I get it - they're stacking the box. It makes it more difficult for Peterson to get the yards. But I think there's still a greater likelihood of Peterson breaking through than Freeman essentially walking in off the street and being able to complete all these passes. They basically abandoned the run by the 4th.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.