Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ejection Penalty?

Featured Replies

Am I dreaming it or did I read that an ejection now carries a 2 game suspension instead of the 1 game it used to result in?

 

Or is that 2 for a coach, 1 for a player?

  • Replies 36
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I dreaming it or did I read that an ejection now carries a 2 game suspension instead of the 1 game it used to result in?

 

Or is that 2 for a coach, 1 for a player?

I think Ohio went to a two game suspension, as far as I know, Kentucky is still a one game suspension.

It might be two if you include what the school tacks on. I know that we add one in addition to whatever the state suspends you for.

It might be two if you include what the school tacks on. I know that we add one in addition to whatever the state suspends you for.

 

For football? I guess that certainly teaches a lesson.

For football? I guess that certainly teaches a lesson.

 

For all sports. Softball coach would get 4 games. Ours is a high strung fella, too. Only a matter of time.

Edited by LCDAWGS19

Found it on KHSAA website. Following an ejection, a coach is suspended for 3 games, a player for 2 games.

 

That is a huge % of your season in football.

 

That's what I was thinking as well. Bottom line, don't be a screw up, because it's costing your team too.

So Marksberry has to sit out 3 games because one of his kids got ejected?

So Marksberry has to sit out 3 games because one of his kids got ejected?

No. If the coach gets ejected the coach has to sit out three games. If a player gets ejected the player has to sit out two games.

Did not think kid should have been ejected. He swung but did not connect. Unsportsmanlike penalty yes. The head ref is a quick fuse at the pee wee games also.

Did not think kid should have been ejected. He swung but did not connect. Unsportsmanlike penalty yes. The head ref is a quick fuse at the pee wee games also.

 

Check the Rule Book - don't think "contact" is required. a swing will do it. "throw or attempt to throw".................. I think

For all sports. Softball coach would get 4 games. Ours is a high strung fella, too. Only a matter of time.

 

:laugh: too funny.

2 games is apparantly not the rule. The ejection of the 2 players in the Cladwell/Ft Campbell game resulted in 1 game each. You can see it on the DQ list on the khsaa.

:laugh: too funny.

 

I hear he's a fiery character so to speak.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.