Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green 40 McCallie (TN) 36

Featured Replies

To overcome a 30-19 deficit against a team as potent as McCallie to win 40-36 was truly a remarkable feat! I'm proud of my boys tonight! Uh-oh...guess what I feel coming on...:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Yep, a twisting fit!!! Sic 'em, Purple!!!

 

The Purples will host Barren County next week as the Homecoming Victim...uh...Homecoming Guest in our first district contest next week. But for now, we in Purple Nation will savor #34!!

 

:D

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome Purples!

 

Give me a sip!

 

How about a whole gallon?!!!!!

My goodness.....My heart will not calm down. What a game. Man, Mccallie is a great team.

The announcers were wonderful as well....wish I could have been there!

 

Way to go GUYS!!! I am soooo very proud of you all for not getting nervous or giving up against this team!!! See ya all next week!!!!

 

My better half posts Casper the Muscle Ghost!!!:ylsuper::thumb:

I'm gonna let PurplePride92 celebrate this one before going through with saying it... but, I'm gonna guess Bowling Green rolls through the rest of the regular season undefeated with ease. Hope I'm not going out on a limb too far with that one, but I have a feeling it's gonna come true.

Final.

 

 

Come from behind victory for BG.

 

Fant had 4 total touchdowns. 3 receiving and a kickoff return.

 

 

More stats to come hopefully.

 

Come from behind on the road AND out of state.

I'm gonna let PurplePride92 celebrate this one before going through with saying it... but, I'm gonna guess Bowling Green rolls through the rest of the regular season undefeated with ease. Hope I'm not going out on a limb too far with that one, but I have a feeling it's gonna come true.

Don't that have one more game against another tough team from TN?

  • Author
Come from behind on the road AND out of state.

 

Even the bad spot with a 2 minute measure couldn't stop them. :lol:

I still feel the most impressive stat of the night was one I mentioned in the game thread.

 

 

McCallie 2013-2014 TUITION

Day School: $22,125

Boarding School: $42,495

Boarding International: $44,495

  • Author
Don't that have one more game against another tough team from TN?

 

Yes. Against Blackman out of Tennessee. That should be their last tough game of the regular season.

This was one amazing game. Five total TDs in the first qtr. Three kickoffs returned for scores. Coming from behind 30-19 to win 40-36. To top that off, BGHS was able to keep the ball away from McCallie for the last 7+ minutes of the game to protect the precious four pt lead to win. This game had just about everything you would want to see in a game. Incredible! Hats off to the Tornado for a marvelous game! Massive pat on the back to Sr DB Hunter Rogers for the interception that ended the final Tornado threat and started BGHS's win preserving drive!:thumb::thumb:

I'm gonna let PurplePride92 celebrate this one before going through with saying it... but, I'm gonna guess Bowling Green rolls through the rest of the regular season undefeated with ease. Hope I'm not going out on a limb too far with that one, but I have a feeling it's gonna come true.

 

Joker, I hate disagree with you, but, Blackman is considerably stronger than McCallie. McCallie got beat last week in a close game to 6a power Siegel, who lost big to Blackman to open the season. Blackman also beat traditional 6a power, Riverdale, 35-0 a couple of weeks ago. That last game of the regular season will be a huge, huge test for the Purples.

"Gave up 16 points in kicking game, had an 80-yard run called back, and still came back to beat the fastest team we've seen in a long time" -- Kevin Wallace tweet

That's awesome BG!

  • Author
"Gave up 16 points in kicking game, had an 80-yard run called back, and still came back to beat the fastest team we've seen in a long time" -- Kevin Wallace tweet

 

He needs to be tweeting to the soccer team and give some of those boys a tryout or something. :D There has to be at least one kid with a solid foot in those hallways. Has to be. And there has to be a way to make the long snapper better. Has to be. Biggest weaknesses.

 

It likely won't stop them for winning state though.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.