Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green 40 McCallie (TN) 36

Featured Replies

Final.

 

 

Come from behind victory for BG.

 

Fant had 4 total touchdowns. 3 receiving and a kickoff return.

 

 

More stats to come hopefully.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

34 consecutive wins for the Purples!!!!!!!

34 consecutive wins for the Purples!!!!!!!

 

Impressive.

  • Author

No stats. Just a scoring summary.

Good win for BG. Sorry I missed it, sounded like a good one.

Did I read right in the update thread, there were 3 kick returns for TD?

My goodness.....My heart will not calm down. What a game. Man, Mccallie is a great team.

The announcers were wonderful as well....wish I could have been there!

 

Way to go GUYS!!! I am soooo very proud of you all for not getting nervous or giving up against this team!!! See ya all next week!!!!

Mr_Purple.gif

  • Author
Did I read right in the update thread, there were 3 kick returns for TD?

 

Yes. Two by Coleman for McCallie and Fant had one.

 

Two were back to back by Coleman and Fant. Crazy moment.

Awesome Purples!

 

Give me a sip!

  • Author

I think I'll have some of my cigar right about now. :D

Wow...What a great game...Other than some special teams mishaps.The Purples looked almost perfect.

Just reading the thread was exciting. Congratulations.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.