Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green 40 McCallie (TN) 36

Featured Replies

  • Author
Went to the game tonight! Such an exciting Game! What a "high school" campus!

 

My 2 cents:

 

1. Let's start bad - BG's special teams were sub- JV tonight. Gave up at least 18 points at inopportune times. I just don't see the committment to special teams. X and McCallie warm up their kickers before game and at half time. Not BG. Why? I just don't think the committment is there. Don't deserve to be nationally ranked with that special teams.

2. This team is special - yes I drink the cool aid, but few teams get punched in the mouth and down 31 - 19 in 3Q and still find a way to win. More reality sits in next year, but BG fans will talk of this team for long time.

3. Blackman, TN - BG will have to play their best game to beat them.

4. Hayes, Fant and Tisdale over 750 yards tonight combined. Nice days work!

 

Great Game! Go Purples!

 

Welcome to BluegrassPreps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Don't be a stranger!!!

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks PurplePride92!

 

So excited about this team! I plan to go to the Blackman game. Our district is pretty soft, but looking forward to the rest of the season. Do you think they will let the second string guys get some good snaps these next few games?

Hey Purple88!

 

My turn to welcome you to the site! Pride can tell you that I know more about Alma Mater gridiron history than just about anybody, so if you have a question you need an answer to just give me a holler. If I don't know the answer, I will beat the bushes to find it for you! I played from 1974 to 1976, and I was on the first BGHS team to beat Paducah Tilghman back in 1976. Still able to wear my gold #57 jersey I wore that night!

 

If you come out to The Big El for a game, just ask almost anybody where Bulldog is, and they'll point me and Mrs PH out almost immediately! I have a tradition of welcoming the guys on and off the field, so I'm not hard to find. Hope to get to meet you there...Homecoming is Friday!

 

Again, welcome to the site!!

Enjoyed watching this one, thanks to PP92 for posting the link

Big congrats to my favorite Purple family the PurpleHazes!

 

Many thanx from both of us, 'Pick! You are one of our favorites too! It is hard to pick out who respects whom more...Mayfield or BGHS! Got a program with your name on it if you want it...just let me know via PM! If you can latch on to a Mayfield program, I'd love to have one also!:D

Hey Pride!

 

Interested in an Alma Mater program this year? I have one for you if you're interested! I wouldn't mind having one of yours as well. Get together with me on PM and we'll work it out!:D

PurpleHaze thanks so much! I'd like to say hello to you before the Blackman game.

 

I live in Louisville, but my friends and I try to make as many Purple games as possible and since this year is special, I've only missed the Red Devils game thus far. I wont bevat the weak district games, but may come down for Central.

 

Have a Great Day!

 

Go Purples!

Congrats to the Purples. Great win.:thumb: Wish this one was online some where.

  • Author
Congrats to the Purples. Great win.:thumb: Wish this one was online some where.

 

Try the link I posted in the update thread. I think it is still there.

Try the link I posted in the update thread. I think it is still there.
:thumb:

Sic 'em, Purple!!! Happy Homecoming this week!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.