Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guidugli Commits!

Featured Replies

To The University of Cincinnati congrats Ben! :dancingpa

 

HERE

To The University of Cincinnati congrats Ben! :dancingpa

 

HERE

 

Breaking news !!!!!!! :laugh:

I'm pretty sure he committed a while ago didn't he? I've seen his name on the Bearcats recruiting list for a while now. Has he signed his LOI?

  • Author

I am sure he has, I just now realized that the article I was reading was from a while back! :confused:

Yes, Ben has signed the L.O.I, best of luck to him!!!

If you go to the link, there's a picture of him signing ;)

Good Luck Ben.

Hopefully when Ben gets to UC they put some weight on him. The kid doesn't look like he knows what a weightroom looks like. :eek: :eek:

Hopefully when Ben gets to UC they put some weight on him. The kid doesn't look like he knows what a weightroom looks like. :eek: :eek:

You should to see what they did tfor Doug Jones (Dixie grad presently at UC)! :eek: :scared: I think they'll take care of him just fine. :D

You should to see what they did tfor Doug Jones (Dixie grad presently at UC)! :eek: :scared: I think they'll take care of him just fine. :D

 

Just think, Ben's already a rock.

I would have thought Ben Guidugli would be projected to be a college linebacker, but he mentions several times in the article that UC and Colorado talked of "working into the offense".

 

What position will be play at UC?

UC over Colorado???

I'm Guessing tight end, he has great hands, we'll miss him on 3rd & 14's this year in Cakeville

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.