Guinness Wheelchair Commercial

Bluto

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and Guinness has about 10 more calories than Bud Light.

Yep. A lot of people think stouts are loaded in calories but they are not.

Best beer I have ever had was when I took a tour of the Guiness factory in Dublin, Ireland; you get a fresh pint after the tour. I can still taste it to this day.

Best beer I have ever had was when I took a tour of the Guiness factory in Dublin, Ireland; you get a fresh pint after the tour. I can still taste it to this day.

Ahh, one of my dreams is to go to Ireland. Doubt I'll ever get there.

Was it served at room temperature?

Was it served at room temperature?

That is kind of a myth. Room temperature at one time was probably around 50 degrees in old Europe in a beat down shack, not 72 degrees where we keep our houses today. The beer is not served ice cold like we enjoy it here, but it is still served cool.

I'm guessing Pi to be about 35 years old. And if you are that age, you grew up on Saved By The Bell and couldn't avoid it, which means you also know nearly every episode by heart. So go ahead and toss that man-card to the wind, Pi...mine is right there with you!

26! But with a brother who is about 35 and a sister that's 33. So they made me watch it!