September 6, 201313 yr About a 39 minute delay due to severe lightning in the area. It was later found out that it was just Peyton Manning throwing practice TD's. :popcorn:
September 6, 201313 yr Author First play for Manning and he throws a TD pass to the TE Thomas. Tied 7-7.
September 6, 201313 yr Author Broncos have no pass rush without Miller in the lineup. They can't get a stop on 3rd down.
September 6, 201313 yr If you drafted Montee Ball in a fantasy league, I bet this game has been torturous to watch.
September 6, 201313 yr I don't understand how Rice hasn't seen the field in the 2nd half yet? They didn't even have him in for the first series?
September 6, 201313 yr If you drafted Montee Ball in a fantasy league, I bet this game has been torturous to watch. Typical Den RB situation. Glad I stayed away.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.