Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raves / Broncos Updates

Featured Replies

So that Manning guy is pretty good. On pace for 80 TDs.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Manning with 5 touchdowns (2 Welker, 2 Julius Thomas, 1 Caldwell)

 

 

 

Crazy to think of the weapons for Manning that he has 5 TD's through 3 quarters and not one is to D. Thomas

  • Author

I bet Welker is loving this situation right now.

Typical Den RB situation. Glad I stayed away.

 

I think it's insane. We just saw what Ball can do when he's given the run. I know he doesn't pass protect as well but jeez, guy is a stud runner. Glad I didn't get him either. Of course, I got Peyton so......

Denver pinning their defensive ears back now. And that's without 2 studs active too. They look the part this early. Have to consider them a favorite.

  • Author
I think it's insane. We just saw what Ball can do when he's given the run. I know he doesn't pass protect as well but jeez, guy is a stud runner. Glad I didn't get him either. Of course, I got Peyton so......

 

I would imagine that Denver would prefer an HB that could pass block for their QB.

  • Author
Denver pinning their defensive ears back now. And that's without 2 studs active too. They look the part this early. Have to consider them a favorite.

 

Definitely. That were shaky early on but since halftime have came out firing on all cylinders.

  • Author

How many Ravens fans blame this loss on the fact that they had to play on the road? :lol2:

Man, I love that I traded for Manning in my money/keeper league haha! What a game!

  • Author

Danny T with the INT but then the Desean Jackson moment...What an idiot these players are. CARRY THE BALL ACROSS THE GOAL LINE!!!!

Kentucky boy gets the Louisville guy hurt with a moronic play. Smooth Trevathan. Smooth.

He was barely across the 5 when he dropped it. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.