Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey dude....Where's my teeth?

Featured Replies

Rumor on the street is that one Beechwood player knocked out the teeth of another player for messing with his vehicle. Nice team chemistry going on here before the season starts. I'm sure that QS and voice of reason will deny anything happened or down play it. Either way, team fighting is never a good thang!

Never a good "thang" to spread rumors either. Bring some facts or don't bring it at all.

I've been around alot of football teams in my day and know people that have coached or are coaching all over Northern Kentucky. The one thing I know to be true is that every year on just about every team there are fights and it almost never effects "team Chemistry".

  • Author
Never a good "thang" to spread rumors either. Bring some facts or don't bring it at all.

 

WHOA! It's true PAL!

  • Author
I've been around alot of football teams in my day and know people that have coached or are coaching all over Northern Kentucky. The one thing I know to be true is that every year on just about every team there are fights and it almost never effects "team Chemistry".

 

You are probably right! I saw the two of them out for soup later that night....SHEESH!

You are probably right! I saw the two of them out for soup later that night....SHEESH!

 

I was going to respond but looking through all of your post it is obvious that you are simply axe grinding Coach Rash.

  • Author
I was going to respond but looking through all of your post it is obvious that you are simply axe grinding Coach Rash.

 

But you did respond. So does that mean I don't have an axe to grind?

 

Out of a handful of post on here and you determine I have issues with him. Which just isn't true.

For smaller school looking to save money, saving even the cost of 1 mouth piece could make a difference !

Also.....find it extremely ironic that this is the advertisement at the top of this thread.....

 

Dental Implant Warnings

symptomfind.com/CosmeticDentalCare

What You Should Know Before Getting Dental Implants.

Read Expert Advice

Also.....find it extremely ironic that this is the advertisement at the top of this thread.....

 

Dental Implant Warnings

symptomfind.com/CosmeticDentalCare

What You Should Know Before Getting Dental Implants.

Read Expert Advice

That's my ad. What questions do you have Oldtime?

That's my ad. What questions do you have Oldtime?

 

Simply commenting on how well the target marketing is .

 

..........could have also placed Campbell's soup, Marie Collander's mashed potatoes, Polident with similar success.......

 

....but an add for CREST or a new tooth brush would have been a waste.

 

That's all I'm sayin'

Simply commenting on how well the target marketing is .

 

..........could have also placed Campbell's soup, Marie Collander's mashed potatoes, Polident with similar success.......

 

....but an add for CREST or a new tooth brush would have been a waste.

 

That's all I'm sayin'

 

:clap:

Rumor on the street is that one Beechwood player knocked out the teeth of another player for messing with his vehicle. Nice team chemistry going on here before the season starts. I'm sure that QS and voice of reason will deny anything happened or down play it. Either way, team fighting is never a good thang!

 

Not sure what your problem is with me ... but if you want to man up and have a conversation about any topic .. I will be at school from 2:30 pm to 7ish ... (Gotta feeling we won't be seeing you in the near future ... or ... anytime).

I don't know details and don't want to be a gossip, so I won't comment on the incident. However, the team won their scrimmage 40-0 in a 3 quarters game and had a running clock one possession into the second half, so I am not worried about any impact to the team.

 

I guess I should reply to zero and ask ... why do you think I would deny it or lie and say it didn't happen?

^ Will there be discipline from Coach Rash?

 

Last year showed us the football program had a tough policy on drinking, I wonder if the football program is tough on other issues and/or criminal activity?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.