Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey dude....Where's my teeth?

Featured Replies

^ Will there be discipline from Coach Rash?

 

Last year showed us the football program had a tough policy on drinking, I wonder if the football program is tough on other issues and/or criminal activity?

 

None of the players involved played in the scrimmage game. I don't know what discipline we should expect for a non football incident.

  • Author
Not sure what your problem is with me ... but if you want to man up and have a conversation about any topic .. I will be at school from 2:30 pm to 7ish ... (Gotta feeling we won't be seeing you in the near future ... or ... anytime).

 

lol.....man up? There is a good role model for ya. Now I understand this all better. Are you looking to knock my teeth out too? SHEESH! What a clown!

  • Author
None of the players involved played in the scrimmage game. I don't know what discipline we should expect for a non football incident.

 

Drinking on private property is a non football incident.

  • Author
I don't know details and don't want to be a gossip, so I won't comment on the incident. However, the team won their scrimmage 40-0 in a 3 quarters game and had a running clock one possession into the second half, so I am not worried about any impact to the team.

 

I guess I should reply to zero and ask ... why do you think I would deny it or lie and say it didn't happen?

 

I apologize. I should not have said that.

None of the players involved played in the scrimmage game. I don't know what discipline we should expect for a non football incident.

 

I agree with zero here, you can't have it both ways. Either the Beechwood Football Program is the "Thought Police" or they are not. Picking and choosing will just cause more issues at Beechwood on their inconsistent discipline policy when it comes to sports.

I've been around alot of football teams in my day and know people that have coached or are coaching all over Northern Kentucky. The one thing I know to be true is that every year on just about every team there are fights and it almost never effects "team Chemistry".

 

Yep, you've got 16-18 year old young men with a LOT of testosterone. Don't see it being a big team distraction.

None of the players involved played in the scrimmage game. I don't know what discipline we should expect for a non football incident.

 

I would expect something as it involved two players, even if it was not football related.

lol.....man up? There is a good role model for ya. Now I understand this all better. Are you looking to knock my teeth out too? SHEESH! What a clown!

 

If that is what I am looking for ... I certainly would have no trouble saying that to you.

(Yeah .. that's right ... I would ruin my career and future for 2 seconds of wasted energy).

 

You see .. the difference between someone like you .. and someone like me ... is that I have no problem having a face to face conversation with you. The real "clown" is the one who runs their mouth on the internet ... as opposed to confronting the people that you choose to slam.

 

And .. I am the one who understands this all better now ... this is the only thing you have ... you obviously don't have the courage to converse with the people you slam.

 

I love it ... "clown" ... did you think of that one your self? I am not the one who is blatantly and intentionally throwing things on the wall .. and praying that they stick.

  • Author
If that is what I am looking for ... I certainly would have no trouble saying that to you.

(Yeah .. that's right ... I would ruin my career and future for 2 seconds of wasted energy).

 

You see .. the difference between someone like you .. and someone like me ... is that I have no problem having a face to face conversation with you. The real "clown" is the one who runs their mouth on the internet ... as opposed to confronting the people that you choose to slam.

 

And .. I am the one who understands this all better now ... this is the only thing you have ... you obviously don't have the courage to converse with the people you slam.

 

I love it ... "clown" ... did you think of that one your self? I am not the one who is blatantly and intentionally throwing things on the wall .. and praying that they stick.

 

You crack me up! Beechwood is your career? Speaking about 'all that someone has'. Simple minded! I wouldn't give you and your big tough guy ego the time of day. You are insignificant to anyone but the kids you intimidate. You seem to be awful defensive, collar must be getting a little tight.

You crack me up! Beechwood is your career? Speaking about 'all that someone has'. Simple minded! I wouldn't give you and your big tough guy ego the time of day. You are insignificant to anyone but the kids you intimidate. You seem to be awful defensive, collar must be getting a little tight.

 

Ha, ha ... I don't think you get it .. but then again ... nice try.

Trust me ... cowards like you never have the courage to actually sit down and have a conversation.

Hiding on a message board is all you have ... ha, ha ... I should have known you would never make an attempt to actually determine fact .. and what is not.

 

"Kids you intimidate" ... now I know you are liar ... name one (PM me if you have any ... I won't hold my breath)

If anything ... it is too much in the other direction.

 

That's okay ... little boy is getting his attention goo goo ga ga ....

 

Oh yeah ... your original post is not factually correct .. which appears to be a violation of site rules:

6. No putting incorrect or false information on the site.

We have reached an ending point. If someone comes up with some facts please share them in a new thread.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.