Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry 2006

Featured Replies

How are they going to be?

How was the JV team this year?

How was the frosh?

 

Who will replace Maynard, Phillips, and Aaron Chapman?

 

Any new additions to the staff?

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do seem to be few and far between these days.

I don't have all the answers but expect them to be contenders.

 

The most likely replacement at Qb will be Jr. Ryan Preston. He started the opener last year but just wasn't quite ready for prime time. He should be adequate this upcoming season.

 

Replacing Maynard at Tailback is still a ?. The way I see it thats anyone's job and there should be nice competition.

 

Aarron Chapman may be the easiest to replace simply because Belfry's roster is stocked with big strapping young men who can step in at TE and DE. They might not play up to his level, but they will also be solid.

 

Belfry returns roughly 8 guys who started at some point on Defense. 3 of the 4 are back in the secondary (and top replacement), 1 LB returns, and 3 or 4 guys who started or played extensively return on the line.

 

Offense returns two 1000 yard rushers but loses the big play threat. I think they will find someone to step into that second tailback or move May back and fill the fullback position.

 

Everything else depends on how hard they are working right now and how kids mature between now and then.

 

Can't wait.

Belfry will win their region again next season and will be a top contender for another state title.

Look for a couple of young guys like Charlie Dotson and Corey Coleman to see some playing time for the Pirates next season.

Belfry will win their region again next season and will be a top contender for another state title.

 

:thumb:

I think so too! I can't wait for football season :D

Any current updates on the number of expected "education-seeking" athletes from the wrong side of the Tug Fork ?

 

:sssh: ;) :lol:

Any current updates on the number of expected "education-seeking" athletes from the wrong side of the Tug Fork ?

 

:sssh: ;) :lol:

 

 

:p HA HA :rolleyes:

 

Actually...I have heard a "rumor" that we have one coming from YOUR side of town :sssh: ???? He was at our game tonight and was pointed out to me but I dont have a name.

:p HA HA :rolleyes:

 

Actually...I have heard a "rumor" that we have one coming from YOUR side of town :sssh: ???? He was at our game tonight and was pointed out to me but I dont have a name.

 

I guess you just can't beat a "quality education" now can ya?!?!?!?!:D

I guess you just can't beat a "quality education" now can ya?!?!?!?!:D

 

Absolutely not! :thumb:

:p HA HA :rolleyes:

 

Actually...I have heard a "rumor" that we have one coming from YOUR side of town :sssh: ???? He was at our game tonight and was pointed out to me but I dont have a name.

I know who it is and it is true, but I have to be :sssh: for now......
I know who it is and it is true, but I have to be :sssh: for now......

 

 

I knew you knew :p

 

I saw him but.... if I knew who his parents are I might know him, Not sure though.

:p HA HA :rolleyes:

 

Actually...I have heard a "rumor" that we have one coming from YOUR side of town :sssh: ???? He was at our game tonight and was pointed out to me but I dont have a name.

 

"YOUR side of town" ??

 

Ulysses (my "town") is in Lawrence Co...or...you mean P-burg ?

 

:confused:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.