Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry 2006

Featured Replies

"YOUR side of town" ??

 

Ulysses (my "town") is in Lawrence Co...or...you mean P-burg ?

 

:confused:[/quote

 

P-burg

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... there's nothing new about that. I'm sure you remember, there was also one last year.

 

Isn't the past transfer expected to take over the QB job for the Pirates next season ?!?

 

:sssh:

Who could blame a kid from wanting to win a state championship.

Who could blame a kid from wanting to win a state championship.

 

That's certainly the most popular reason stated. ;)

 

(Another is...not winning the starting job at the desired position at the previous school)

 

The two biggest problems for Belfry in getting back to Louisville:

 

1. There's no Howard.

 

2. There's no Jones.

Well... there's nothing new about that. I'm sure you remember, there was also one last year.

 

Isn't the past transfer expected to take over the QB job for the Pirates next season ?!?

 

:sssh:

 

Not that anyone knows of! He's soposed to be playing the same positions as last year.

Who could blame a kid from wanting to win a state championship.

 

Of course, if that is his motivation for transfering, he would have to sit out a year.

Well... there's nothing new about that. I'm sure you remember, there was also one last year.

 

Isn't the past transfer expected to take over the QB job for the Pirates next season ?!?

 

:sssh:

 

 

I think that kid did an outstanding job last year on defense. If I'm not mistaken, he had a huge game against P-burg.

I think that kid did an outstanding job last year on defense. If I'm not mistaken, he had a huge game against P-burg.

This was the first time he ever played defense in 8 years of playing football. I think he did ok.

I think that he did more than ok...he earned his spot!

I think that kid did an outstanding job last year on defense. If I'm not mistaken, he had a huge game against P-burg.

 

sadly... there were a LOT of players that had a "huge game" against P-burg last year. :sssh: :cry:

 

Please don't take what I'm saying as a slant against the young man in question. He's well liked in P-burg and a fine player to boot.

 

:thumb:

and... there were a LOT of players that had a "huge game" against P-burg last year. :sssh: :cry:

 

Please don't take what I'm saying as a slant against the young man in question. He's well liked in P-burg and a fine player to boot.

 

:thumb:

 

:thumb:

By far the hardest player to replace is goin to Matt.....he is a big play waiting to happen with his speed .......the qb position wont be that hard to replace cause u hand the ball off ...lol.....

That's certainly the most popular reason stated. ;)

 

(Another is...not winning the starting job at the desired position at the previous school)

 

The two biggest problems for Belfry in getting back to Louisville:

 

1. There's no Howard.

 

2. There's no Jones.

 

 

Disagree...We should have went last year! Gave that game away, played like...well, Awful!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.