Sharon Stone

spindoc

She is definitely an attractive woman, but there's something about her that makes her seem cold as ice. That and her head is too big for her body.

To me, there are so mny more appealing women.

Sure there are more appealing women. But at her age, overcoming her physical trials, I think she's outstanding.

She's too old for me.

That said, if she's looking for a relatively young guy to wear a tiny swimsuit and clean the pool and look good...

she should probably still look for somebody else. I wouldn't be the guy to put in a tiny swimsuit.

But I'm still a relatively good looking guy. Just saying because it's not something people notice about me right away.

What I'm trying to say is that if she's prowling, I'm available.

I saw here on Inside Edition or Extra or something like that this week and she looked flat out old. Lots of close ups and some of her wrinkles had wrinkles. She is still an attractive woman but nothing to get all excited about any longer...

She's too old for me.

That said, if she's looking for a relatively young guy to wear a tiny swimsuit and clean the pool and look good...

she should probably still look for somebody else. I wouldn't be the guy to put in a tiny swimsuit.

But I'm still a relatively good looking guy. Just saying because it's not something people notice about me right away.

What I'm trying to say is that if she's prowling, I'm available.

You really need to get laid......soon.