Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier vs Simon Kenton

Who wins? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • St Xavier
      93%
    • Simon Kenton
      6%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume this is a scrimmage? When and where?

  • Author
I assume this is a scrimmage? When and where?

 

Aug 16th at Simon Kenton.

About the only thing I can think of to say is , Good luck to both teams and hope this game is injury free:thumb::scared:

What time?

What's the format? Full out game like T and Highlands? 10 plays for each team?

What's the format? Full out game like T and Highlands? 10 plays for each team?

 

I believe it's a full out game. With just one scrimmage scheduled I'm sure they want to make it as close to a real game as it can.

 

Anyone know the start time?

  • Author
I believe it's a full out game. With just one scrimmage scheduled I'm sure they want to make it as close to a real game as it can.

 

Anyone know the start time?

 

7:30

Will be a great measuring stick for the new era of St. X football. Interested to see how they fair and how many times Charles gets in the end zone!

Bet you guys have no idea who cast the only SK vote, do ya?

It will be ugly for SK. This is the dawning of the Age of Aquari-X! Hey I should trademark that!

My guess is one team will pull out all the stops to win a scrimmage game, while another team will play the scrimmage game as a warm up to get ready for the season.

 

It's up to you to say which team wants to win and which team wants to prepare for the season!

My guess is one team will pull out all the stops to win a scrimmage game, while another team will play the scrimmage game as a warm up to get ready for the season.

 

It's up to you to say which team wants to win and which team wants to prepare for the season!

 

This isn't the SK of old. A scrimmage for them is exactly that, a scrimmage...

Plenty of room on the SK wagon if anyone wants to climb aboard.....

7:30

 

Avid.... I like your new avatar! How is Austin progressing?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.