Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dalton or Palmer for this Year

Who would you rather have this year 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Who would you rather have this year

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

???? We are comparing this years team with 2005's team, not Carson of Today compared to Dalton of today.

 

Also I wouldn't say, especially after last nights performace, that Dalton is clearly better than Carson right now either.

 

Oops my bad I forget your opinion is the only one that is right.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another national media guy today on Nfl live today talked about how talented the Bengals are. Mark s even said today he believes the Bengals are the most talented team in the league. I guess someone needs to tell him to stop wearing the Bengal Orange shades even though he is not a Bengal fan. Because apparently the ones who think that are not realistic.
Since you like to try and spin things in your favor, did that same guy say they were the most talented team since the 80's or did he say one of the most talented teams this year? I'm guessing he said this year which doesn't consider past teams.
Oops my bad I forget your opinion is the only one that is right.

Now you're learning.

  • Author
Since you like to try and spin things in your favor, did that same guy say they were the most talented team since the 80's or did he say one of the most talented teams this year? I'm guessing he said this year which doesn't consider past teams.

 

He said this year, but I never heard once people say the 2005 team was the most talented team in the NFL, because it wasn't. Now we did hear a lot that the 2005 team was one of the most explosive offenses in the NFL though, which it was. However as far as being one of the most talented and deep teams in the NFL you never heard that about the 2005 team. However if you want to keep that stance then fine, lets just agree to disagree as always.

NEITHER!!!!!

Exactly what I was gonna say

 

My question is for this year only would you still rather have Dalton or would you think it would have been better to have Palmer this year?

Fitzgerald

I'm not one of them, but you know how crazy Texans are about football... judging by my friend's facebook feeds, they'd trade you Schaub for Dalton.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.