July 22, 201313 yr Is anyone else concerned about the bio-genesis list that's about to drop with players names on it? I have my concerns about one Red
July 22, 201313 yr The arbitrator only needs one testimony from a plea bargain to go after the others. If Braun gave up everyone else then they have no arguments.
July 22, 201313 yr Is anyone else concerned about the bio-genesis list that's about to drop with players names on it? I have my concerns about one Red Hasn't the list already been dropped?
July 22, 201313 yr Wouldn't be upset at all if Colon picked up his suspension before the A's face the Reds too. I don't really write people off because they were taking PED's. Whatever, you got caught, own your consequences and move on. What I hate is when they lie and call out others for questioning their integrity, and then it turns out they were lying anyway. You don't get my respect back from that.
July 22, 201313 yr Is anyone else concerned about the bio-genesis list that's about to drop with players names on it? I have my concerns about one Red Which Red are you concerned about? And as Buster Olney just pointed out on Sportscenter, Braun is the Lance Armstrong of MLB now. He destroyed that sample collectors life and now admits that he used.
July 22, 201313 yr Peyton's Head @PeytonsHead Unlike Lance Armstrong, Ryan Braun plays for the Brewers, so he doesn't have to vacate any championships. #BrightSide
July 22, 201313 yr Author Is anyone else concerned about the bio-genesis list that's about to drop with players names on it? I have my concerns about one Red No Reds were on the list.
July 22, 201313 yr I was under the impression we didn't really know the whole "list" ....that there were players who had code names and were only identified later. Could be wrong. Hope it's zero Reds.
July 22, 201313 yr Wouldn't be upset at all if Colon picked up his suspension before the A's face the Reds too. I don't really write people off because they were taking PED's. Whatever, you got caught, own your consequences and move on. What I hate is when they lie and call out others for questioning their integrity, and then it turns out they were lying anyway. You don't get my respect back from that. Agree with all of this^, but everyone lies before they own up, players lie when they say they will stay in college another year,coaches lie when they move on after signing a contract, so even the lying doesn't bother me any more. It's like the old saying, most every one that does something wrong,against the law,etc. are not sorry they did it, but sorry they got caught
July 22, 201313 yr I was under the impression we didn't really know the whole "list" ....that there were players who had code names and were only identified later. Could be wrong. Hope it's zero Reds. That's what I had read also, it goes beyond A-Rod,Melky and Colon if that is the list everyone is referring to
July 22, 201313 yr Author List Of Potentially Suspended Biogenesis players | Sports Talk Florida -Ryan Braun, Brewers -Alex Rodriguez, Yankees -Francisco Cervelli, Yankees -Fernando Martinez, Yankees -Melky Cabrera, Blue jays -Everth Cabrera, Padres -Bartolo Colon- Athletics -Nelson Cruz, Rangers -Yasmani Grandal, Padres -Jesus Montero, Mariners -Jhonny Peralta, Tigers -Cesar Puello, Mets -Jordan Noberto, Fautino de los Santos, free agents -Gio Gonzalez, Nationals (legal substances)
July 22, 201313 yr “@Buster_ESPN: Hopefully, Ryan Braun has reached out to collector Dino Laurenzi, Jr. and offered his apology for how he cast doubt re Laurenzi's integrity.” This is why Braun is scum, IMO. He knew he cheated and threw this guy under the bus for doing his job. He is a jerk and this suspension couldn't happen to a better person, IMO.
July 22, 201313 yr Besides the salary loss this is a non-punishment. He's hurt and the Brewers are out of it. Gets to rehab and probably improves the Brewers pick.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.