Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Brewers series 7/8 thru 7/10

Featured Replies

  • Replies 254
  • Views 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Homer is 1-6 with 6.00 ERA lifetime against the Brewers.

 

Lohse takes the mound tonight for Milwaukee.

Homer is 1-6 with 6.00 ERA lifetime against the Brewers.

 

Lohse takes the mound tonight for Milwaukee.

 

I'm digging the positive direction this thread is headed...

I'm digging the positive direction this thread is headed...

 

Wily Peralta, Milwaukee's starter tomorrow, is 0-2 against the Reds this season. :D

Wily Peralta, Milwaukee's starter tomorrow, is 0-2 against the Reds this season. :D

 

Better.

I hate the Brewers. That's positive.

Been without wifi for 2 days, limited data on my phone. Hanging out at Myrtle Beach until Saturday. Anyway, looks like from the M's thread I didn't miss out on a lot of positivity.

Reds bullpen has been awesome lately. Parra hasn't let a run since early June.

I like the Home Run slide dude.

I'd like to see him stay put for this entire series.

Choo 8, Cozart 6, Votto 3, Phillips 4, Bruce 9, Frazier 5, Heisey 7, Hanigan 2, Bailey RHP

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.