Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Brown: Bengals wary of Hernandez’s character, Gronk’s back

Featured Replies

The Reggie Nelson story just popped up today. Careful......

 

 

If you say so.

 

So now being in proximity with a guy who may have murdered a guy makes you one too? The guy rescinded his ID on him too.

 

Just so we're clear, you don't see a difference between the red flags/character issues associated with guys like Pacman and Chris Henry and Hernandez?

 

You don't think there are different levels of character issues?

  • Replies 66
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So now being in proximity with a guy who may have murdered a guy makes you one too? The guy rescinded his ID on him too.

 

 

You said potential murderers/gang members. I'm just from Bowling Green but when you are hanging with a guy and you are questioned in a shooting that involves both of you I'm going to call your character into question and I'm thinking the potential murderer/gang member has some legs at this point.

 

That's just me though.

 

And of course the guy rescinded his ID. In his world snitches lie in ditches. He watched 2 UF football players walk up to his car with him and his 2 boys in it and open fire. He then IDed them and then watched those same football players go play UK on Saturday. Of course he rescinded his ID of Reggie Nelson and Aaron Hernandez. :lol: :lol:

I guess I'll take that as a "no, there are no distinctions in character issues in the PP92 world". :lol2:

I guess I'll take that as a "no, there are no distinctions in character issues in the PP92 world". :lol2:

 

 

Nope. :D

I'm fine with his answer on Hernandez, but I wouldn't give him credit on Gronk. Even with his injury problems, I'm taking Gronk over Gresham going forward.

It's amazing that Mikey Boy had concerns about Gronk's back but not Antonio Bryant's knee...or Andre Smith's foot...or KiJana Carter's knee...or (should I go on?)

 

The Antonio Bryant signing was stupid no debating that. However your reaching a lot with your other examples. Your comparing a back injury which back injuries are a lot more worrisome than a foot issue. As for Carter's knee was there any problem with his knee coming out of college? I really don't remember, I just remember he was clearly the number 1 back coming out of college that any team would have taken. It was a freak injury that happened in a preseason game that messed up Carter.

BREAKING NEWS - Mike Brown just told reporters he expected the Celtics to name Brad Stevens their head coach two years ago, not sure why other NBA teams have passed on him this long.

The Reggie Nelson story just popped up today. Careful......

 

 

If you say so.

 

Nelson was drafted by Jacksonville.

That's just one person. What other character guys did Polian take on?

 

They just had a guy arrested on a gun charge and they had a kicker or punter arrested not too long ago I think. I feel confident that if I felt like searching I could find more.

Nelson was drafted by Jacksonville.

 

I know. I was wrong when I said he was earlier and never corrected myself.

They just had a guy arrested on a gun charge and they had a kicker or punter arrested not too long ago I think. I feel confident that if I felt like searching I could find more.

 

 

More arrests and issues than the Bengals? You'll need to provide some proof for me to believe that.

 

They just had a guy arrested on a gun charge and they had a kicker or punter arrested not too long ago I think. I feel confident that if I felt like searching I could find more.

 

Polian isn't there anymore is he?

Polian isn't there anymore is he?

 

No but guys he drafted are.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.