24 the TV show

At the time it was on I was extremely hooked on it. I actually just started watching them again recently. What a great show. Season 2 is my favorite season, and there are a couple of stale ones but for the most part I enjoyed the entire ride.

This will give me a new show to start watching. I missed this train when it was rolling. May as well hop on now.

I'm the same way. I love Netflix for this reason. I like watching multiple shows at a time after the kids go to bed.

I missed the train as well, but actually have all the seasons on DVD now. Haven't started them yet, but they are on my watch list.

You guys both realize you didn't miss the train right? It's circling back around next year, so just get in line and enjoy the ride. It is AWESOME!!!!

I really liked all the 24 seasons but a couple of them did get a little repetitive.

Jack pretty much beats up on everyone.

First we had a couple of seasons of beating up on people here at home, then the Mexicans, then a couple of seasons of Terrorists, then the Chinese and Russia, back to our own government...

I know that last sentence isn't completely correct but you get the idea.

Still, well worth watching and I will take President Palmer any day of the week.

I really liked all the 24 seasons but a couple of them did get a little repetitive.

First we had a couple of seasons of beating up on people here at home, then the Mexicans, then a couple of seasons of Terrorists, then the Chinese and Russia, back to our own government...

Still, well worth watching and I will take President Palmer any day of the week.

Mr. Allstate

I would agree on the repetitiveness of some things. I thought Season One really set the bar high, and with the late plot twists involving Nina and Teri, it pretty much said to me, that everything's fair game from here on out.