24 the TV show

I would agree on the repetitiveness of some things. I thought Season One really set the bar high, and with the late plot twists involving Nina and Teri, it pretty much said to me, that everything's fair game from here on out.

First season does set the bar high. I was shocked at the ending. I had to start season 2 immediately

Just started my Netflix account a couple weeks ago and the first series I flew through was Breaking Bad. Forty-six episodes in roughly two weeks time. I was actually looking for a new series to begin and I think this thread is my sign that it should be 24. Not sure I really have the time to invest in it though and quite honestly, I have a feeling once I get started, I won't be able to stop. And well...that's a bad thing since, like I already said, I really don't have the time to invest. That said, the question is: To start the series, or not start the series?? Hmmm....such a dilemma. :idunno:

Just started my Netflix account a couple weeks ago and the first series I flew through was Breaking Bad. Forty-six episodes in roughly two weeks time. I was actually looking for a new series to begin and I think this thread is my sign that it should be 24. Not sure I really have the time to invest in it though and quite honestly, I have a feeling once I get started, I won't be able to stop. And well...that's a bad thing since, like I already said, I really don't have the time to invest. That said, the question is: To start the series, or not start the series?? Hmmm....such a dilemma. :idunno:

Love Breaking Bad

Find the Time!