Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad Johnson Gets 30 Days

Featured Replies

I bet he serves nowhere near the 30 days.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would you think it inappropriate if it were your son? I know I wouldn't bat an eye.

 

In a courtroom?? Absolutely...

It was man, though.:idunno:

 

How does Chad thanking a man lawyer by patting him on the butt have to do with daughters?

 

Because they are both inappropriate, especially in a court of law.

Chad has been released after 7 days served. He apologized to the judge also.

Chad has been released after 7 days served. He apologized to the judge also.

 

Hopefully this is a wake up call for Chad.

Hopefully this is a wake up call for Chad.

 

Child please!

Chad has been released after 7 days served. He apologized to the judge also.

 

Hopefully this is a wake up call for Chad.

 

This will be about as effective as those $5,000 flopping fines in the NBA.

This will be about as effective as those $5,000 flopping fines in the NBA.

 

Agreed. I just saw him on ESPN begging to get back into the NFL.

Agreed. I just saw him on ESPN begging to get back into the NFL.

 

Great. I saw he was supposed to appear on GMA this morning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.